Talking U2 with you too.

I don't want to spend $70 here pre-shipping on these two albums. Anyone seen it elsewhere really?
I saw Plaid Room was selling but has sold out.

I got my ticket for the Melbourne show in November.

Pretty damn excited.
I'm always excited for a U2 show...glad to see you guys are getting the JT tour over there. I saw that show twice over here, but the last time I saw them on the E+I tour is going to be tough to top. I took my son (10 at the time) and we were on the floor near the 'experience' stage. Since he's pretty short, everyone moved him up to the front of that stage, ,so of course I got to move closer as well. During "Until the End of the world" when Bono sang the line "You lead me on with those innocent eyes..." he pointed directly at my son (and of course I got a pic/live pic of it). Then at the end of the show one of the crew members handed my son a piece of paper, and kind of gave me a not. He started opening it... it was a setlist. Pretty cool. I told my wife, I'm going to have to take him to every concert I go to from now on.

I finally got a copy of the recent reissue of Achtung Baby. What was the general consensus on these? Mine doesn't sound all that great...

Mine sounded better than my OP. What doesn't sound good?

Probably just my copy. It sounds muddy throughout and 'So Cruel' in particular has a lot of hiss and clicking on it.I bought it from a nightmare discogs seller who shipped it in two pieces cut from a cardboard box. I bought three records from this seller and they have only sent one at a time, only sending the next one along after I complain about it. Waiting on Zooropa now.

Anybody find some place selling U2 UF Wine / Bomb Red vinyl besides Sound of Vinyl or u2.com?

I really don't want to spend $35 each pre-shipping...but....

Anybody find some place selling U2 UF Wine / Bomb Red vinyl besides Sound of Vinyl or u2.com?

I honestly kind of forgot about tracking these down. I hope they come down in price somewhere.

KenKaniff said:

roughtrade.com currently has both in stock for 29.99 each. Grabbed them two weeks ago and shipping was 4.25 for 64.23 all told.

@willcoll can you link me? I just went to website and don't see it...

Edit - Nevermind. Found on Rough Trade website..apparently you have to go to the older releases of these titles then hit this LP+ button. Acquired. Thanks for heads up!

Last edited:
I'm taking this idea from Reddit...

How would you rank the songs on your favorite album?

1. Where The Streets Have No Name
2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
3. With Or Without You
4. Running To Stand Still
5. God's Country
6. One Tree Hill
7. Mothers of the Disappeared
8. Bullet The Blue Sky
9. Exit
10. Red Hill Mining Town
11. Trip Through Your Wires

Not one song here that I don't even love.

Ohhh, I like this
  1. One
  2. Acrobat
  3. Until the End of the World
  4. Ultraviolet
  5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  6. The Fly
  7. Zoo Station
  8. Love is Blindness
  9. Mysterious Ways
  10. So Cruel
  11. Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World