Talking U2 with you too.

It said "starting" today. As far as I know, no one has found out yet.

I just realized I could have chosen more than one seating option.

I only selected one option for each of my 3 selected days ... probably not the best strategy but I don't want to change it now and move my request further back in the queue.

I just realized I could have chosen more than one seating option.

I only selected one option for each of my 3 selected days ... probably not the best strategy but I don't want to change it now and move my request further back in the queue.
I made the same mistake until my very last request. I'm sure more shows will be added.

We’re taking our boys, so we are most likely going to AirBNB. Hotels are so expensive. Already bought plane tickets tonight
We got a room at the Park MGM (my favorite hotel) for $180 all in- it helps that it's a Thursday, the weekend rates are 2-3x that. But I'm sure you can get a great Airbnb booking this far out.

I booked a room at the Mirage. What the heck is up with Vegas? Stuff on the map looks like it's close and it walking distance but when you do the street view walking places looks like a nightmare.

Sheesh, friends told me the prices jumped for the second presale. $1500 for two in the front area, $900 for two in the back. We didn't get the first one. I'd just like some GA for either the 5th or 8th.

Sheesh, friends told me the prices jumped for the second presale. $1500 for two in the front area, $900 for two in the back. We didn't get the first one. I'd just like some GA for either the 5th or 8th.
That's pricing from the venue? Or are they "Verified Resale tickets"? Ticketmaster will throw those in when events are sold out to make it look like there's still tickets available.

That's pricing from the venue? Or are they "Verified Resale tickets"? Ticketmaster will throw those in when events are sold out to make it look like there's still tickets available.
I'm not sure, friends are doing the purchasing. I usually do it to know in liking in the right place. They said it's from the email link they got. But that makes sense

I thought you could only resell the GA tix at face value?

Back