Talking U2 with you too.

Yea no doubt! I put in for 4 floor tix for either of the two Saturday shows 🙂
So you can put in for multiple shows with one account? Or do you have two accounts? I haven't had time to dig in to the request page yet but the announcement email made it sound like up to 4 tickets for one show.

So you can put in for multiple shows with one account? Or do you have two accounts? I haven't had time to dig in to the request page yet but the announcement email made it sound like up to 4 tickets for one show.
You can request up to 3 shows but you'll only be given tickets for 1 of them.

Yes, one account. I believe you can put in for up to 3 diff shows, but you can only win one. It's the same lottery that Pearl Jam uses, with the exception that you can win all the shows you put in for PJ
Edit: you can request three shows, not four, but will only win one, up to 4 tix.

I'm honestly surprised it's only 5 shows. It seems like a lot of work and planning for 5 shows. Maybe they're waiting to see how these sell before they add more.

I'm honestly surprised it's only 5 shows. It seems like a lot of work and planning for 5 shows. Maybe they're waiting to see how these sell before they add more.
There will be more. I've heard they're supposed to run in Nov and into Dec. Once I learn more about it, if I think I can handle it with my motion sickness, I'll put in for one. Vegas in Nov sounds a lot warmer than NJ!

Alright, I put in for Oct 5 (first choice, thinking the Thursday might be easier to get tickets) and Sept 30 (second choice as hotel prices on the weekend are super high)

Fingers crossed!

Seven new dates added - and you can change your previous request if need be.

I changed my request to Seats for September 30th since I'm sure the GA is already over the demand limit for that one, and then requested GA tickets for the 14th and 21st since I got on almost immediately after I got the email.

I changed my request to Seats for September 30th since I'm sure the GA is already over the demand limit for that one, and then requested GA tickets for the 14th and 21st since I got on almost immediately after I got the email.
I chose GA for both shows as well as the two lowest priced seat tiers. I'll take any at this point, just not willing to spend $400+ a ticket

I chose GA for both shows as well as the two lowest priced seat tiers. I'll take any at this point, just not willing to spend $400+ a ticket
Can you request 2 different seat options for each show?

My original request was for the middle balcony on the sides. But I'm greatly afraid of heights and the mockups on the concourse wasn't exactly comforting.

Can you request 2 different seat options for each show?

My original request was for the middle balcony on the sides. But I'm greatly afraid of heights and the mockups on the concourse wasn't exactly comforting.
yes, you can choose as many seating options per show as you'd like but it's not ranked like it was for the various shows.

While we anxiously await to hear about our tickets, can I just say that it was also nice to see the tickets listed as an "All In" price so it only takes 2 seconds to figure out what I'm paying for concert tickets. I know the fees and taxes were technically added in but I didn't have to go through multiple screens to see a price.

While we anxiously await to hear about our tickets, can I just say that it was also nice to see the tickets listed as an "All In" price so it only takes 2 seconds to figure out what I'm paying for concert tickets. I know the fees and taxes were technically added in but I didn't have to go through multiple screens to see a price.
When does my card get charged or when do i find out I lost the lottery?

Is that today?

Back