Sutherland Club House

This what I've got on deck. Sound pretty good? Currently using an Ortofon Blue.
Love it, personally. I got it to tide me over while my Zephyr was being rebuilt and I…just haven’t bothered switching back yet. Not that it’s better than the SoundSmith, per se, but it’s such an enjoyable cart that I kind of just decided to ride it out.

When I had the Duos and the VPI Aries w/ JMW 10.6 arm the Benz LPS was my favorite. They were very compatible with one another and sounded incredible.

I had an order in for one of these when that NOS popped up and cancelled it like a fool.

EDIT: Turns out coupon and promotional financing aren't able to be combined so I'll probably hold off on the Insight until I finish paying off the other parts of my system.
I bought two! Gave one to a friend. Best $99 I’ve ever spent on audio.

I bought two! Gave one to a friend. Best $99 I’ve ever spent on audio.
At the time I got one of the last like twenty in stock and had concerns about rusting/oxidation/some weird ass chemical nonsense that some reports had. So I cancelled it out of fear of being out a hundo. In hindsight, I probably could have made that $100 back selling it to someone bold enough to re-tip it. Live and learn.

Also a Grado Platinum 3. The Insight (I'm guessing the other Sutherlands also?) let you load at 47k and run gain up to 60db...allowing the Grado Woodies to be ordered in Lo or Hi output. I run a Lo.

I’m going to be selling my 20/20. I figured I’d ask here first if anyone is interested? $1.250. If no one’s interested I’ll list this weekend on USAM.
Just the 20/20, or do you have the LPS too? Because I'd be interested in the LPS :)

Back