Sutherland Club House

I totally agree, i did a ton of research and everything pointed to Sutherland being the choice, i think that is why i am so disappointed. This is my setup: PrimaLuna Prolgue premium integrated amp, marantz tt-15 with a clearaudio charisma cart and Klipsch Forte IV’s. Do you think there is any chance the insight is not compatible with my setup?
Unrelated, but how are the Forte IVs? I grew up with Forte IIs and have been sporting a pair of my own for a few years now. Have been meaning to make a trip to listen to the IVs, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Unrelated, but how are the Forte IVs? I grew up with Forte IIs and have been sporting a pair of my own for a few years now. Have been meaning to make a trip to listen to the IVs, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I love them. I upgraded from my heresy III’s. I think eventually i will upgrade one more time to cornwalls but i am really enjoying the Forte’s so far - just need to figure out my phono preamp situation lol

I totally agree, i did a ton of research and everything pointed to Sutherland being the choice, i think that is why i am so disappointed. This is my setup: PrimaLuna Prolgue premium integrated amp, marantz tt-15 with a clearaudio charisma cart and Klipsch Forte IV’s. Do you think there is any chance the insight is not compatible with my setup?
No incompatibility issues at all. I agree with everything @AnthonyI said. I’d still be running my Insight, but got a wild hair on an open box Duo. @jaycee has the Insight now, and I’m sure it’s working great.

I love them. I upgraded from my heresy III’s. I think eventually i will upgrade one more time to cornwalls but i am really enjoying the Forte’s so far - just need to figure out my phono preamp situation lol
I love my F2s. I've always wanted to hear Cornwalls but unfortunately I don't think I could fit them in my space. :cry:

I spoke to them and they agreed there was an issue with the unit. They do not have another open box, but agreed to reduce the price of a new Insight but i am a bit gun shy now about what i want to do. My 1st experience with the Insight was less than ideal.
If it were me I wouldn't hesitate one second to take that deal..

I spoke to them and they agreed there was an issue with the unit. They do not have another open box, but agreed to reduce the price of a new Insight but i am a bit gun shy now about what i want to do. My 1st experience with the Insight was less than ideal.
Do it. Worth it.

I went from an Insight to the Duo. MD has a 60 day money back guarantee, so the demo happened at home with my system- where it counts.
I noticed a difference from insight to 20/20 From piecing together reviews I don't think it would be as big a jump to the DUO.

It's the only thing left in the chain that tempts me though. Everything else I would want would be out of my comfort zone.

Back