Sutherland Club House

@Jango How does the LPS hook up? It's surprisingly difficult to find any photographs. Does it require one or two power cords?

@Jango How does the LPS hook up? It's surprisingly difficult to find any photographs. Does it require one or two power cords?
There are two connections on the boards, one on the left and one on the right, the cable comes down the middle of the unit and out the back.

1609627488056.png

I thought the LPS was a brick with a single AC input and two DC outputs to connect to the 20/20? I take it I was wrong?

Two dc outs from the 20/20 to the LPS, one ac cable from the LPS to the wall (or whatever). I’ve found that adding using my Shunyata Venom ac cable had little impact here compared to using it on my amplifier, so there’s some good power conditioning going on in this thing.
8B9FC2D8-7EEE-474D-8599-17BC23FB66E7.jpeg

Two dc outs from the 20/20 to the LPS, one ac cable from the LPS to the wall (or whatever). I’ve found that adding using my Shunyata Venom ac cable had little impact here compared to using it on my amplifier, so there’s some good power conditioning going on in this thing.
View attachment 82279
Cool! I’m putting one on the list. :)

Or the Duo Mk2...
That's not outside of reach completely, but outside of a near future plan.
I'll likely be upgrading digital, power, cartridge, maybe room treatments and cables before I head back to core components of the vinyl rig.

I'd love to jump to the Duo at some point. But I'd just love to do a lot of other things first.

Do any 20/20 owners have any experience with Zu Mission RCAs? I see the pair is joined for most of their length and I’m curious if they’re compatible with the 20/20.

I have the Zu Mission series throughout and I like it. At first the difference between that and my old Blue Jeans set up was an adjustment but I'm really happy with how everything sounds. They look really clean too. At the ebay prices you cant beat them. Mission Power Cords too.

I have the Zu Mission series throughout and I like it. At first the difference between that and my old Blue Jeans set up was an adjustment but I'm really happy with how everything sounds. They look really clean too. At the ebay prices you cant beat them. Mission Power Cords too.
I picked up a set on eBay for $50 and had a moment of panic that they wouldn’t work on the 20/20. How would you compare them to the BJCs? Enough to need to recalibrate your ears, eh?

Back