STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

So rising storm was great
thecontant foreboding of something terrible at the fair really keeps the tension high before all hell breaks loose. But then I was constantly waiting for elsar, Stellan, .. to die, but to give Loden this short reunion with bell and then kill him wax heart wrenching

So rising storm was great
thecontant foreboding of something terrible at the fair really keeps the tension high before all hell breaks loose. But then I was constantly waiting for elsar, Stellan, .. to die, but to give Loden this short reunion with bell and then kill him wax heart wrenching
I love Rising Storm, it's easily my favorite book from the project so far. I love Elzar, Bell, and you start to see some of Marchion Ro's backstory which has been really interesting. I recommend you read Race To Crashpoint Tower next. It plugs into Rising Storm really nicely, like it's a "side quest", and introduces a great character who joins the High Republic Adventures gang (Plus more Lula content, which is always nice).
And you get your first look at The Nameless, who are still such a mysterious and interesting aspect of this era in Star Wars. The Trail of Shadows miniseries follows the Jedi investigation into Loden's mysterious death. It's really great, but the final issue ties into TFS, so be sure to space them out. They take place months after eachother anyways.

I finished Midnight Horizon yesterday and loved it. It definitely acts as the final arc of the Adventures series, so I wish I had a chance to read the last couple of issues first (though nothing too big is spoiled). It ties into the events of The Fallen Star in an interesting way, and I enjoyed seeing Reath and Cohmac interact with the HRA characters. Reath and Ram make a really great team.

Tempest Runner hardcover came yesterday, so I guessI'll have to read that next?
IMG_1662.JPGIMG_1663.jpg

It's surprisingly thick, though with the script-style text it'll probably be a really quick read. I have all these other novels sitting in queue but I feel like I should give this a read through, followed by Mission to Disaster, so I can close the book on the phase 1 novels.

4a1.jpg

Might have to get the Trash Compactor one....

Back