Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

The rage is real on the 10c site. Maybe this is the straw that breaks the camels back and snaps people back into reality. Pearl Jam could care less about its fans anymore and suffers from the green disease 🦠. It’s been this way for awhile. The quality of music, merch, and the experience that used to be great pre 2010 has went to complete shit.

The rage is real on the 10c site. Maybe this is the straw that breaks the camels back and snaps people back into reality. Pearl Jam could care less about its fans anymore and suffers from the green disease 🦠. It’s been this way for awhile. The quality of music, merch, and the experience that used to be great pre 2010 has went to complete shit.

Somewhere in 2010 they went from a band with merchandise for sale to a merchandise business with a band on the side.

It’s lame. I’m still planning on seeing them one last time this tour as I’ve seen them 20 something times, and have great memories but this is the last year I do the ten club.

Somewhere in 2010 they went from a band with merchandise for sale to a merchandise business with a band on the side.

It’s lame. I’m still planning on seeing them one last time this tour as I’ve seen them 20 something times, and have great memories but this is the last year I do the ten club.
I said that last year and forgot to cancel when I got the reminder. I’m stuck one more year.

Kinda sad, been a member since 1998 and have seen about 25ish shows. Zero interest now. I like the old stuff but can’t deal with the new wave of entitled fans and awful music/merch to feed the machine.

I said that last year and forgot to cancel when I got the reminder. I’m stuck one more year.

Kinda sad, been a member since 1998 and have seen about 25ish shows. Zero interest now. I like the old stuff but can’t deal with the new wave of entitled fans and awful music/merch to feed the machine.

2003 here. They’ve given me some of my favorite live music memories, MSG 2003 being number 1, but I’m even second guessing myself now on the show this year as I’m not sure I want to drop another few hundred bucks on tickets and day of stuff.

Also, if they stick to 23-25 songs and 10 of them are post 2013, it would be rough.

2003 here. They’ve given me some of my favorite live music memories, MSG 2003 being number 1, but I’m even second guessing myself now on the show this year as I’m not sure I want to drop another few hundred bucks on tickets and day of stuff.

Also, if they stick to 23-25 songs and 10 of them are post 2013, it would be rough.
I have had some of my best concert memories also. Gorge 2006 night 1, spectrum 2009, Cleveland 98…. Toledo 2004…. So many good memories and fun travels. I had tickets to Indy last year for my last hurrah and eventually sold them to a friend before it was cancelled. I’m prob done now with the shitty 2014 Cincy show as my last PJ show. Not a good one to go out on.

Back