Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

Between my husband and me, we went 5 for 5. He won seats for 4 shows: Baltimore, both Philly and MSG 1. I won MSG 2 GA’s. First time either of us has won a nyc 10c draw and also the first time we didn’t win dupes.

My number is better than his since he let his lapse twice, but we are in and couldn’t be happier.

first shows in melbourne and sydney in australia sold out in a nanosecond - they're doing 45,000 seat stadiums

i got lucky and got 2 golden circle in melbourne; going to take my 15 year old son - i was 15 when i first saw pearl jam for, i think, about $40 in 1995

two tix in 2024 cost me just shy of $600

first shows in melbourne and sydney in australia sold out in a nanosecond - they're doing 45,000 seat stadiums

i got lucky and got 2 golden circle in melbourne; going to take my 15 year old son - i was 15 when i first saw pearl jam for, i think, about $40 in 1995

two tix in 2024 cost me just shy of $600
I didn’t get a pre-sale code even though I had registered. Meant I had to wait until after the pre sale happened.

I’ve not bothered getting a ticket, as the prices are insane. If the tickets had a 1 in the front it would have been a no-brainer, but the cheapest ticket is comfortably in the 2 bracket, with some even being over $400! Madness. The UK prices are just as big as well.

I think I might wait until closer to the gig and see if GA tickets are still available.

I didn’t get a pre-sale code even though I had registered. Meant I had to wait until after the pre sale happened.

I’ve not bothered getting a ticket, as the prices are insane. If the tickets had a 1 in the front it would have been a no-brainer, but the cheapest ticket is comfortably in the 2 bracket, with some even being over $400! Madness. The UK prices are just as big as well.

I think I might wait until closer to the gig and see if GA tickets are still available.

yeah, remember when they were anti-ticketmaster and gouging the fans? good times, wild scenes

This would be my recommended order to brush up on. Although they won't play much from the top two most likely.

1. Binaural
  2. Riot Act
  3. Self Titled
  4. Lightning Bolt
  5. Gigaton
  6. Backspacer

I vaguely remember Binaural. Pretty sure I owned a copy, but dunno that I played it more than a couple times.

Our show is 2.5 weeks after the new one comes out, so I'll have a little time to digest that one too.

I vaguely remember Binaural. Pretty sure I owned a copy, but dunno that I played it more than a couple times.

Our show is 2.5 weeks after the new one comes out, so I'll have a little time to digest that one too.
The softer songs on that are my favorites - Of The Girl, Thin Air. And Nothing as it Seems is a classic. That particular tour was fantastic.

Back