Spin The Black Circle - The Pearl Jam Thread

I think that poster speaks wonderfully to 2020 in a Joan Cornella type of way. Also love the 80s color vibes, might have to track this one down! Thanks for posting :)
I keep going back and forth, I will probably get it. It was still up in the shop as of a few days ago.

I,'d be interested but 50€ for shipping and packaging from the UK to Germany is a little much

Anybody know how long we have to order the Vault? I'm v tempted but as I need to become a Ten member again need to consider money aspect. Rather cheeky - but is it possible to time it so you get possibility of two Vaults through one year's membership too? I haven't been a Ten member this century so out of practice...

Anybody know how long we have to order the Vault? I'm v tempted but as I need to become a Ten member again need to consider money aspect. Rather cheeky - but is it possible to time it so you get possibility of two Vaults through one year's membership too? I haven't been a Ten member this century so out of practice...
Yes great question :)

Depends on demand, but i wouldn't leave it too long maybe 1 month or so, most complaints seem to be about shipping costs.

Depends on demand, but i wouldn't leave it too long maybe 1 month or so, most complaints seem to be about shipping costs.
Is it £5 to a UK address? If that's the case I'll send it to my parents (hopefully avoids the customs issue too, which would be a killer for Norway as well as shipping)

£43.00
Service Charges:£0.00
Postage & Packaging:£3.99
Total Payment:£46.99

Need help with your order?
This is my UK order
Music Glue

If anybody else is interested, it appears you can order directly (not sure if it's only the UK store) here without being a Ten Club member - I just did, to my UK address

Historically speaking, this is a little late in the year for the Vault release. The past few years it’s been announced/put up for pre-order around August and shipped in late December. So there is a chance that signing up now will get you eligibility for two Vault releases IF they get back on the usual cadence in 2021. However there’s no reason really to assume that they will.

30 Years Ago Today!

Yeah happy birthday to the boys. I’m not planning on getting the Philly stream - I did the home show stream last month and enjoyed it but I think I’m going to skip this one. May use my 10C code for this year on the boot if/when the remixed version shows up on nugs.

I’m about halfway through the new book - it’s pretty good, though it seems to have been edited by a drunk.

Yeah happy birthday to the boys. I’m not planning on getting the Philly stream - I did the home show stream last month and enjoyed it but I think I’m going to skip this one. May use my 10C code for this year on the boot if/when the remixed version shows up on nugs.

I’m about halfway through the new book - it’s pretty good, though it seems to have been edited by a drunk.
I'm didn't get the home show stream, but did get Philly. The lack of going to live shows is really starting to get to me, so I hope this helps. Not getting the Shirt / poster that goes along with the stream though - that's a bit much.

Which book? I was thinking about getting the Art of Do The Evolution.

I'm didn't get the home show stream, but did get Philly. The lack of going to live shows is really starting to get to me, so I hope this helps. Not getting the Shirt / poster that goes along with the stream though - that's a bit much.

Which book? I was thinking about getting the Art of Do The Evolution.

Back