Soul Step Records Subscription

This week he is quick to get them out. In my experience he prints the labels tomorrow and shipping begins Monday not sure if he gives Wax Mages priority or not as I always order those
The mage was very nice and I’m glad you got one. Wanted one but the wallet justified the $25 purchase of 100. Those mages are something to look at.

Big day today. I wanted to say thank you to this thread...You guys showed a lot of love and I wanted to say thanks!
Just got the eyeball variant
Bloodshot here.
Stress abated got the wax mage
congrats on grabbing the wax mage @Enoch! I grabbed the bloodshot eyeball, I'm excited about this release and for learning about this sub! looking forward to future releases!

@soulsteprecords, is there a set schedule for releases or do you release simply when you have something to put out regardless of timeframe?

congrats on grabbing the wax mage @Enoch! I grabbed the bloodshot eyeball, I'm excited about this release and for learning about this sub! looking forward to future releases!

@soulsteprecords, is there a set schedule for releases or do you release simply when you have something to put out regardless of timeframe?
I would rather be giving my money to people like @soulsteprecords right now since that is my main vice. Soul/funk. ;)

Everything I’ve read, seen and from previous releases this is the place I need to be. Ha

I would rather be giving my money to people like @soulsteprecords right now since that is my main vice. Soul/funk. ;)

Everything I’ve read, seen and from previous releases this is the place I need to be. Ha
yeah. I remember people posting about the Soul Of Cash record when that came out but this is the first of me really knowing and understanding this sub and I love the whole concept! I know this isn't exactly comparable to VMP Classics but might be a good substitution for it since I'm not a VMP subscriber anymore

Also, it seems to me like this records are pressed in a local plant, is that right? Anyone knows where they press and can comment on the quality? The fact that they are doing such limited runs makes me think they press at local plants that aren't flooded with orders like the big players, which could potentially mean better QC, but this is all a guess.

The mage was very nice and I’m glad you got one. Wanted one but the wallet justified the $25 purchase of 100. Those mages are something to look at.

I believe I have all the Wax Mage releases minus one (because they released two different releases one day and you were only allowed to buy one). I have my secrets for how to get one but won't share (it really isn't a secret secret )

Back