Soul Step Records Subscription

Very cool, I hesitate to ask this because I know my brain and wallet will not like the answer... but is Wax Mage a special variant that gets randomly sent to subscribers in a small number? Also do you guys do spinning to Canada and if so do I need to mortgage my house to afford it?

Shipping outside of the USA is tough. I've always made it a point to charge close to if not exactly what shipping costs. If the postage is less than what someone paid outside the USA - I refund the difference. It stinks for everybody how much it costs. We try to be as fair as possible.

For our standard variants, we do a partnership with eBay. Where you can pay USA shipping and get it worldwide with their international shipping program.

Shipping outside of the USA is tough. I've always made it a point to charge close to if not exactly what shipping costs. If the postage is less than what someone paid outside the USA - I refund the difference. It stinks for everybody how much it costs. We try to be as fair as possible.

For our standard variants, we do a partnership with eBay. Where you can pay USA shipping and get it worldwide with their international shipping program.
Oh don't worry I totally understand, in Canada there are VERY few records labels or clubs that make financial sense to subscribe to simply because shipping is so bonkers to get anything here. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to leave VMP because due to their size they can ship for very little extra cost to international consumers... and they're pretty much the only ones I've found thus far who can. I'd love to join your sub but yeah obviously $52 CAD after shipping and exchange is just too much to handle.

Side note that Cash album is so damn good. I ran across it on here after someone posted your smoke variant and oh man... blew me away...

Oh don't worry I totally understand, in Canada there are VERY few records labels or clubs that make financial sense to subscribe to simply because shipping is so bonkers to get anything here. It's part of the reason why it's so hard to leave VMP because due to their size they can ship for very little extra cost to international consumers... and they're pretty much the only ones I've found thus far who can. I'd love to join your sub but yeah obviously $52 CAD after shipping and exchange is just too much to handle.

Side note that Cash album is so damn good. I ran across it on here after someone posted your smoke variant and oh man... blew me away...
Get the standard variant via their ebay partnership. This is one you'll want.

@soulsteprecords any thought of making the site uniquely password protected, each user having a name and password to protect against people using the link and generic password?

So I finally got a chance to go check all this out, first off, thanks for hanging out and sharing with the members @soulsteprecords :)

...............one minute of Parker Louis and you got me, damn you, lol

There is PLENTY more where that came from. Tons of artists who are all ready to be discovered! Glad you dig the Parker Louis though. Amazing artist.

@soulsteprecords any thought of making the site uniquely password protected, each user having a name and password to protect against people using the link and generic password?

I've thought about changing the password each time.....Not sure if that would make it more confusing or not. What do you think? I always audit the sales to look for any money business.

I've thought about changing the password each time.....Not sure if that would make it more confusing or not. What do you think? I always audit the sales to look for any money business.
glad to hear you audit it, do you check emails versus buyers? I think changing the password each time might be a good idea too if setting up unique IDs and passwords is a no go.

I signed up yesterday and got the email response this morning. I just got 2 questions:

1. I can't seem to find any info on shipping. Is shipping included in the price of the record?
2. Is there a way to add past releases to my shipment of Parler Louis?

I signed up yesterday and got the email response this morning. I just got 2 questions:

1. I can't seem to find any info on shipping. Is shipping included in the price of the record?
No and yes

USA shipping is pretty standard. 5$ for the most part. If you go ahead an buy before the PL release, I'll combine your orders and refund any additional shipping.

Back