Sexy M.F.'ers...The Prince Fan Thread

These look and sound better than I imagined! Very pleased about these joining the stacks.

View attachment 131020
Oooooh....what are those? Boots?

Edit: tracklist is nice Just looked em up on Discogs. Pressed by MPO? OK. I gotta add more live Prince to my stuff. I really like the live shows that came w the SOTT box and PR deluxe (vid quality aside on the latter). Good stuff.

Oooooh....what are those? Boots?

They are, yeah. I'd seen them a bunch of places for a while and been curious - reviews of the pressing were good and the show itself is considered one of the better boots. I'm halfway through volume one right now and can see why.

Looks like @Ethos99 still has both available at Paladin Vinyl

Last edited:
To first prove he "had some skin in the game," White bid $49,375 to win an auction for one of the 25 copies of Camille known to have survived Prince's decision to scrap the album's original release. Questlove had reportedly outbid him for another copy back in 2017.

In the end, I'll buy it cause, well..I don't have to justify myself to you!!!

But I'm not overly concerned with live recordings on vinyl in general (w a few exceptions). I'll get a digital (official or boot) of well regarded concerts.

In the end, I'll buy it cause, well..I don't have to justify myself to you!!!

But I'm not overly concerned with live recordings on vinyl in general (w a few exceptions). I'll get a digital (official or boot) of well regarded concerts.

Not sure if I'll rush out to get the vinyl of this but will definitely pick up the CD release if there is one, as that's the format of my very comprehensive Prince collection. My Prince on vinyl selection is predominantly singles and bootlegs, with only 3 official albums so far.

Back