Format:
  • Vinyl LP

Limited Edition:
  • Record Store Day

$34.97
NEW
Buy New
Available in store only

***EDIT: I got a Willie Colon for whoever needs one. I saw that was a popular one in this thread. Hopefully someone can find a Curren$y for me, my spot sold out quick!

Hey, I know I’m new around these parts, but I would really appreciate it if anyone could grab me a copy of Pilot Talk if they see one. I’m not going to be able to make it out to my locals before they’re surely gone as my dog has physical therapy Saturday mornings (yes, my dog! 😂).

Curren$y - Pilot Talk
View attachment 66922
Yooo - I snagged a copy of Curren$y if you're looking to swap for that Willie Colon. DM me!

On the road so l will look more when I get back but I know Currensy was in demand herr so I grabbed a copy too for someone.
not trying to jump the line, but if everyone else is covered an definitely interested in the Curren$y if available.

I was able to get Summer Walker on TTL. Make sure you’re quick to order. @wynn72

yep, grabbed one too! Spent more online than I would have likes, since I got Summer and Hawkins all from NY stores so had to pay tax + NY prices. Especially looks like I could have held off on hawkins but oh well, at least Im supporting local

EDIT: SAVED MYSELF WITH DISCOGS SO I'M GOOD AGAIN!

So I'm such an idiot and didn't realize that I didn't hit the last button for purchasing PIlot Talk so I'm still looking for that one :cry:

Last edited:
Back