[Sept] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS POST - ZIA EMAILED ME AND SAID THEY ARE RECEIVING COPIES. I WON'T BE NEEDING ONE

A couple people here have already posted this one so I have a feeling this is gonna be hard to come by, but I too am looking for Pilot Talk by Curren$y. That's it. I wanted to wait to post here but it really doesn't look like my local stores are going to be receiving any copies. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can maintain my Curren$y collection!

1600703922786.png

Last edited:
A couple people here have already posted this one so I have a feeling this is gonna be hard to come by, but I too am looking for Pilot Talk by Curren$y. That's it. I wanted to wait to post here but it really doesn't look like my local stores are going to be receiving any copies. Any help would be greatly appreciated so I can maintain my Curren$y collection!

View attachment 67094
Are your locals Zia? If so, I'm sure they will get some!

Are your locals Zia? If so, I'm sure they will get some!
Yes haha. I was sure too but Pilot Talk still isn't listed under their 9/26 drops on their website and I went there last week (to the Thunderbird store) to ask if they knew if they were getting any, and when they looked in their system, they said they didn't have a product listing for it. I plan on checking again with them later this week, but right now it doesn't look like they ordered any which is very strange. I also don't know if it'd be worth waiting in line on Saturday if I'm not sure if they're going to have any copies

There are a gang of ppl on the hip hop thread jonesin' for Pilot Talk so if you see it please grab it, I know for a fact it will find a great home here. If not I'll buy all the extra copies that ppl dont wanna deal with.
Hey, I know I’m new around these parts, but I would really appreciate it if anyone could grab me a copy of Pilot Talk if they see one. I’m not going to be able to make it out to my locals before they’re surely gone as my dog has physical therapy Saturday mornings (yes, my dog! 😂).

Curren$y - Pilot Talk
View attachment 66922
Just saw the list from my local and looks like they aren't getting either of what I want. So hoping someone here can get these for me:

Curren$y - Pilot Talk

View attachment 66964

Nas - God's Son

View attachment 66965
only one I'm looking for is Curren$y - Pilot Talk

1600588311817-png.66964

View attachment 67094

BUY ALL THE CURREN$Y POSSIBLE <3 I AM HAVING MY LADY GO SO WE CAN EACH GET 1 IN CASE PPL MISS (if we get there early enough of course)

Can only assume this will get a wider press though, right?

HOPEFULLY! Given the history though, and how it was supposed to already be done for RSD last year, there is no telling how long that would take if it ever happened

EDIT: DISREGARD THIS POST - ZIA EMAILED ME AND SAID THEY ARE RECEIVING COPIES. I WON'T BE NEEDING ONE

View attachment 67094
So Zia emailed me and said that they'll be receiving a limited number of copies. With that being said, I can try and take a drive down to the Camelback store after I hit the Thunderbird store to see if I can snag another copy for anyone else here. This is supposed to be a first release, although I do remember Kid Cudi / PP&DS was also labeled as a first release but I don't ever remember seeing that get a wide release.

Here's my initial list. The ones in Bold I'm definitely trying to get:

Thurston Moore - Hashish (Shaped Picture Disc) - 18.99
Curren$y, Pilot Talk, LP - 19.99
Vitamin String Quartet, Vitamin String Quartet Performs Lana Del Ray, 12" (NYC Import TBC) - 19.99
Cherry Jam - Don Cherry - 19.99
Out Of Uranus - Killing Floor - 19.99
Selection From The Songs Of Avatars - Robbie Basho - 22.99
1990 - Beni Soit Ton Nom - Sammy Massamba - 22.99
Yo Traigo Boogaloo - Alfredo Linares Y Su Sonora - 24.99
Love Nature - Terumasa Hino - 26.99
Roger Waters, The Wall: Live in Berlin, LPx2 - 27.99
The Truth And The Light (Music From The X-Files) - Mark Snow (glow in the dark, ltd to 3000) - 27.99
Live at the Orange Peel - Son Volt - 29.99
McCartney: 50th Anniversary Edition - Paul McCartney (ltd to 7000) - 29.99
Oops!... I Did It Again - Britney Spears (remixes and B sides, baby blue) - 29.99
Jazz For The Jet Set - Dave Pike
Mingus Ah Um Redux - Charles Mingus - 34.99
Tron Legacy - Motion Picture Soundtrack (Blue Vinyl) - 37.99
Some Other Time: The Lost Session from the Black Forest 2020 Edition - Bill Evans - 39.99
Double Live - Clipping with Christopher Fleeger (ltd to 500) - 44.99

I'll be looking for the Bill Evans and Dinosaur Jr. releases. But also I want to get this Jimmy Giuffre release, though it seems nobody else wants it so maybe I should wait and see if the price drops next week?

Update: got Evans at my local; got Giuffre and Dave Pike from another store; and decided to pass on Dinosaur Jr.

Attachments

• 418462493801-360.jpg
    418462493801-360.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I think the only thing I see on the list I would want is the The Alternate Rumours.

Being that 16000 are being released, I don't see that there would be a problem getting it later in the day online, but if anyone picks one up for me that would work, too.

I think the only thing I see on the list I would want is the The Alternate Rumours.

Being that 16000 are being released, I don't see that there would be a problem getting it later in the day online, but if anyone picks one up for me that would work, too.

And Nativity In Black ....this one I may need someone to get for me.

418462495645_800.jpg
418462495970_800.jpg

Last edited:
Back