[Sept] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

Watch discogs tomorrow and hroughout the week. Stores will start posting their extras there. Smaller places as well as places like amoeba put up some hard to find ones last drop after the weekend.

That’s what I do if I miss out on something on RSD. Add the item to my want list and periodically check to see if there are any reasonable copies for sale.

thanks to those that posted/pm'd hackers links. unfortunately in every case i got back online too late to find out, so i'll still be looking for it should you see one pop up anywhere for a reasonable price (e.g not the current $75 flippers on discogs).
We will keep looking! It’s tough because right when the cheaper ones go up, everyone is hawkeyeing them. If I’ve learned anything from RSD it’s patience, repetition and being super plugged in like all day.

Either way, you’ll land it!

Easy street posted their albums.

I found a copy of Brandi Carlile here if anyone is still looking for it

Last edited:
We will keep looking! It’s tough because right when the cheaper ones go up, everyone is hawkeyeing them. If I’ve learned anything from RSD it’s patience, repetition and being super plugged in like all day.
Either way, you’ll land it!

Exactly this! I just finally got Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade this morning from TTL. The stock notification email actually worked for me this time!!

looks like i missed it. thank you, though.

i do have the discogs page open and am refreshing as i am able. thanks everyone here for keeping an eye out.

I'll pop by the local later. I saw Hackers and Mew there the other day, but was dealing with some other things.

Edit: Both gone. Still quite a few titles, but not those two.

Last edited:
Exactly this! I just finally got Denzel Curry - Bulls on Parade this morning from TTL. The stock notification email actually worked for me this time!!
Damn for real? That's amazing!

This record is for some reason listed for the September drop on their site. It popped up on Saturday and tried to add it with my Nas order by it said sold out when I went to check out.

Damn for real? That's amazing!

This record is for some reason listed for the September drop on their site. It popped up on Saturday and tried to add it with my Nas order by it said sold out when I went to check out.
A few record stores I went to got inventory late and elected to list for the next drop. One of the places I went to said they got shipped so much random stuff from different RSD months and had to sort through it. I'm guessing a lot of margin for error w/ the way it was all set up.

I get the feeling more and more stores are holding back stock and waiting to sell them for much more later on the open market.

I have noticed a few shops doing it, but we have the unique perspective of being an indie label and indie shop and get to talk to these shops on a weekly basis. I really do think the shops doing this are very few and far between. It's still frustrating, but I think 98% of shops are doing things the right way. Just my two cents :)

Best,
Terry

I have noticed a few shops doing it, but we have the unique perspective of being an indie label and indie shop and get to talk to these shops on a weekly basis. I really do think the shops doing this are very few and far between. It's still frustrating, but I think 98% of shops are doing things the right way. Just my two cents :)

Best,
Terry
This is why @Plaid Room / Colemine is the best...friendly service always and always bring the 🔥on new music

Back