[Sept] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I'd consider snagging Dave Pike - Jazz for the Jet Set if it ever pops up for sale online around MSRP. Had no idea how stellar it was until I gave it a listen on Spotify the day after RSD.
Had 3 of these pop in late, I think they're $26.99. I can throw them up on our site if you're still in need. Shoot me an email at bob@plaidroomrecords.com, thanks.

Everyone get what they wanted? What are we still missing?

I was able to find Primus' "Suck on this!" but I am still looking for The Ska! (From Jamaica) compilation on Trojan records. At this point I'm sort of resigned to hoping it gets a black wax release at some point. all the copies on 'cogs are 50+ with shipping, all from europe.

Last edited:
FYI, for those of you looking for the Hackers Soundtrack, I just received a ship notification, we should be getting at least 50 copies in stock next Monday/Tuesday. It looks like there's still stock of that one, so potentially we could still order more. So, don't entertain the flippers on that one, the price will come down.

FYI, for those of you looking for the Hackers Soundtrack, I just received a ship notification, we should be getting at least 50 copies in stock next Monday/Tuesday. It looks like there's still stock of that one, so potentially we could still order more. So, don't entertain the flippers on that one, the price will come down.
possibility that ya get more copies of Pilot Talk?

possibility that ya get more copies of Pilot Talk?
Yes. The shipments of those were coming in a couple of waves, so I'm waiting until I have all of the copies before I post it on the site. Our system sends out emails/texts for everyone on the list for that item, so I want to make sure I have as many copies as possible before I upload it to the site. I think I'm getting somewhere between 20-30.

Any chance more Biggie boxes will be around? I feel like stores go so little and they sold out so quickly. I def don't wanna pay $300+ for it.

Yes. The shipments of those were coming in a couple of waves, so I'm waiting until I have all of the copies before I post it on the site. Our system sends out emails/texts for everyone on the list for that item, so I want to make sure I have as many copies as possible before I upload it to the site. I think I'm getting somewhere between 20-30.

give us poor needles n groove members first shot at the new stock?

Back