Secretly Society

Unfortunately delays are becoming more and more common. Not necessarily the label or store's fault. There's a lot of shit going on.

Yeah, virtually every vinyl record I have purchased this year has been delayed. And in many cases by months. I think Secretly Society has been doing a mighty fine job.

One thing I have come to expect is when an artist releases a new album, expect the vinyl to lag behind 2 to 4 months. And then having that expected vinyl release date move 2 or 3 times because of additional delays.

Yeah, I have plenty to listen to so wasn't worried. Just thought I'd check on status. Had a merch order too, Magnolia Elec shirt, so was curious about that too. I've been really happy with their service and response.
I actually have too much incoming (including the Bright Eyes Studio albums box set) so I'm kind of glad it hasn't shipped yet. Plus, all I want to do right now is spin that new Flaming Lips.

I actually have too much incoming (including the Bright Eyes Studio albums box set) so I'm kind of glad it hasn't shipped yet. Plus, all I want to do right now is spin that new Flaming Lips.
Yeah, I gotta say, the Lips and Doves have both come back nicely.

Do you have any of the original Bright Eyes albums? I've been trying to get someone with the new box to tell me if it's worth getting new ones or not, but everyone I've asked so far has been getting them for the first time.

Do you have any of the original Bright Eyes albums? I've been trying to get someone with the new box to tell me if it's worth getting new ones or not, but everyone I've asked so far has been getting them for the first time.
Actually I don't. I only went through the Discography for the first time a couple months ago so even the music new to me. The reviews seems generally positive for the new one.

Lifted is my favorite.
I really liked them all. I had never really listened to them before. My brother is a big fan and always told me to listen to them. I guess I was expecting it to be mopy acoustic songs but that's not really the case. FWIW, he said the new box set is his favorite vinyl purchase he's ever made.

Tried to swap Mary Lattimore for the newcut worms and was told only past society releases are eligible

My Whitney came in today. You know what? It's a lovely record. Will be a good one to put in that stack that's good for putting on when you're not quite sure what to put on.

I went with the last Cherry Glazerr which I thought I already owned but didn't, so it worked out well.

Back