Secretly Society

Got a shipping notice on the 17th and my box has not moved since the 22nd even though it was supposed to be delivered on Monday. Remember the time you got your records delivered the day you were suppose to, Pepperidge Farm Remembers.
That's what happens when you try to treat an essential service like a for profit business. But that's a discussion for another place and time.

Guess I had auto renew on, so looking forward to Whitney. Not feeling the next month section - how do you swap again? Just email them, right and you can swap for any previous in stock ROTM?

Reactions: Jan
Guess I had auto renew on, so looking forward to Whitney. Not feeling the next month section - how do you swap again? Just email them, right and you can swap for any previous in stock ROTM?
yes, you can email them . It does not necessarily have to be an rotm. Other secretly titles are possible, too. Someone said there is a certain price threshold, though.

Two weeks from initial shipping date on my Bright Eyes. Last update was on the 22nd saying it was arriving late.

Two weeks from initial shipping date on my Bright Eyes. Last update was on the 22nd saying it was arriving late.
I'm waiting on something that I bought off Bandcamp that went Minneapolis, Des Moines, Chicago (where I live), Chicago suburbs, sat for eight days, back to Chicago, back to the burbs, back to Chicago.

I'm waiting on something that I bought off Bandcamp that went Minneapolis, Des Moines, Chicago (where I live), Chicago suburbs, sat for eight days, back to Chicago, back to the burbs, back to Chicago.

Holy hell. Media mail is a complete clusterfuck at the moment.

I've noticed things only arrive on time if they avoid the Chicago or Pittsburgh distro centers. Otherwise they are stuck for weeks
I've sold a couple things on Discogs to NY in the past few weeks that went through Jersey City which is horrible in normal times but I was surprised everything got there on time.

Edit:. I probably just jinxed myself because I have one sitting at Jersey City right now.

Last edited:
I've sold a couple things on Discogs to NY in the past few weeks that went through Jersey City which is horrible in normal times but I was surprised everything got there on time.

Edit:. I probably just jinxed myself because I have one sitting at Jersey City right now.
Jersey City is a rough hub even before all this nonsense. I assume anything that goes through Bell Garden you can just assume will be forwarded to your next of kin.

Jersey City is a rough hub even before all this nonsense. I assume anything that goes through Bell Garden you can just assume will be forwarded to your next of kin.
I actually try not to order anything from the West Coast to avoid Bell Garden. I had something sit there for a week but I eventually got it.

Didn't realize there was such Kevin Morby hate.
Hate is a strong word. I think he’s an acquired taste I never acquired, but in addition to that, they announced an interesting color variant exclusive. Which would also lead one towards believing if we did get that one, it would be a solid, less interesting variant as well. That’s a double whammy for me.

Regardless, it releases 10/16, so that’d be too much of a delay between album release and shipment for it to be viable I think.

Back