Secretly Society

Ok team, I may be interested in doing a 3-month Secretly Society sub and buying a few things from past selections as well.

A couple questions:

Is there anything I need to know when buying stuff to add to an order? Is it extra shipping?

Also, I don’t imagine they do any sort of swapping, outside the of skipping a month as they say on their site?

Ok team, I may be interested in doing a 3-month Secretly Society sub and buying a few things from past selections as well.

A couple questions:

Is there anything I need to know when buying stuff to add to an order? Is it extra shipping?

Also, I don’t imagine they do any sort of swapping, outside the of skipping a month as they say on their site?
I think you can order up to 4 items a month without further shipping. Only had problems with added customs as an Intel because they declare correctly. If you buy extras as an society member they have a nice drag and drop menu, where you can decide to which months you want to add the extras.

I swapped this month. They just told me that older society titles are game for swapping. You just need to email.

If you're predominantly looking for older titles you might want to wait till November. They had great black Friday deals on memberships last year. I joint for an International yearly than because it was like 25 or 30% discounted

I think you can order up to 4 items a month without further shipping. Only had problems with added customs as an Intel because they declare correctly. If you buy extras as an society member they have a nice drag and drop menu, where you can decide to which months you want to add the extras.

I swapped this month. They just told me that older society titles are game for swapping. You just need to email.

If you're predominantly looking for older titles you might want to wait till November. They had great black Friday deals on memberships last year. I joint for an International yearly than because it was like 25 or 30% discounted
Do they typically do any general Black Friday deals in the Member Store?

Really enjoying this Mary Lattimore a lot more than I thought I would. I just found out recently it was produced by Neil Halstead.

Back