Secretly Society

Anyone get there August box yet?

I actually got a shipping notification for like the first time ever this month. Mine was just shipped this past Thursday. It's not tracking to get here until September 1st. I suspect it will be earlier than that though. May be last next week.

It shipped so late that my Le Ren could have been included in the shipment, but I couldn't add that any earlier than my September box when I ordered a couple months back.
I got Bright Eyes yesterday.

I'm a brand new member and virtually zero notices or anything it just says I joined Aug 2 lol

Most months you don't get any notification of shipment. You just see it show up on your USPS Informed Delivery.

Notices are generally sent through email and won't show up on the website. For example, the web site does not show information on shipments.

Oh wow, my Secretly Society box was just delivered today, on a Sunday :oops:

I'm guessing it had to ship earlier than the email I was sent on Thursday. The expected delivery date was 9/1 by the tracking number I was given. As of last night it had not been handed off to the USPS last night and the tracking scan last seen when it departing it's origin location.

Looks like it was delivered to USPS at 4:30 this morning. Surprised they delivered on a Sunday. But then again, the USPS is out to my apartment complex every Sunday anyways with Amazon Deliveries. And packages are always a morning delivery during the week separate from mail.

Did someone watch the noonchorus bright eyes thing. It's pretty cool seeing them play the stuff just by the three of em.
They played
Marianna trench
Persona non grata
From a balance beam
A spindle, a fever, a darkness, a necklace
Stairwell song
And light pollution

Got my Bright Eyes today. The red disc turned out really cool, actually. Also never looked at the pictures close enough to realize the colored circles on the LP cover (and backside) are the discs themselves. Love the music too.....A lot more than I did when just listening to the singles.

Still waiting for my Bright Eyes. Maybe they are holding mine up for Le Ren EP? Anyone else order Le Ren and are waiting?
Maybe just shoot them a quick email that you are worried it is late or lost. I did this in the first 1-2 months because with intl shipping they came late. The always responded quickly with a tracking link

Still waiting for my Bright Eyes. Maybe they are holding mine up for Le Ren EP? Anyone else order Le Ren and are waiting?

I emailed them last week because I hadn't seen anything on my Informed Delivery. They said it was held up due to a repress they were waiting on for a Jason Molina album I added to the shipment. CS went ahead and split the order so my Bright Eyes shipped (without me having to ask them to do it). It was a quick response and there were no issues. I would email them to ask. They've been really responsive and helpful anytime I've emailed in with questions.

I emailed them last week because I hadn't seen anything on my Informed Delivery. They said it was held up due to a repress they were waiting on for a Jason Molina album I added to the shipment. CS went ahead and split the order so my Bright Eyes shipped (without me having to ask them to do it). It was a quick response and there were no issues. I would email them to ask. They've been really responsive and helpful anytime I've emailed in with questions.
Got my shipping notice today, phew.

Yeah, they have some of the best customer service in the vinyl game. I had just emailed them about a new Magnolia Electric shirt that had a hole in a seam and about swapping out Whitney so I didn't want to bug Charlie.

Got a shipping notice on the 17th and my box has not moved since the 22nd even though it was supposed to be delivered on Monday. Remember the time you got your records delivered the day you were suppose to, Pepperidge Farm Remembers.

Back