Secretly Society

there's no price showing for the member version, but the standard black or red/black variant are each $2 off list with Secretly membership
Thanks for the info. Another question if you don't mind, can you swap for another record? I don't think I want the March record but am interested in April and May so I was going to try to do a 3 month membership. Can you swap out of a record or is it an all or nothing sort of deal?

Yes, you just email customer service and they'll let you swap for any other Secretly Society selection they have in stock - lots of the older selections are gone but there's some good stuff more recently that looks available

Thanks for the info. Another question if you don't mind, can you swap for another record? I don't think I want the March record but am interested in April and May so I was going to try to do a 3 month membership. Can you swap out of a record or is it an all or nothing sort of deal?
You can actually skip a month too

Mitski arrived, mine appears to be a silver/grey in clear, rather than opaque grey, still with DOC250LP-C3 Society label sticker on.

I get one last renewal on the 28th of this month at the old pricing.

In 3 months I may consider switching to the 6 month plan or yearly plan.
I might do the same. I’m pretty happy with SS on the whole, and with the member pricing of $225/year, less than $19 a record is still a pretty good value these days.

Back