Secretly Society

I'd be curious about the sound quality, because the last Molina live album didn't have the best SQ
I'd hope it will be better. In the last One it was pre-announced that it was restored from an audience recording from a spontaneous one-off gig. This should hopefully be better

I'd be curious about the sound quality, because the last Molina live album didn't have the best SQ
There’s been a SBD of this date floating around for years, it’s from the same vintage of the 2000 live album so I’d expect there to be some solid unreleased numbers that were only on that.

Just signed up for a 3 month because the run if Mitski, Songs:Ohia, and Hatchie looked pretty solid.
The Secretly Canadian store has a password protected link to buy JUST the Songs:Ohia.
That is the only release I'm interested in.

Does anyone know how to access it?
1643398468265.png

Last edited:
The Secretly Canadian store has a password protected link to buy JUST the Songs:Ohia.
That is the only release I'm interested in.

Does anyone know how to access it?
View attachment 126648
It may be for paid members of the substack. It costs $5/mth, so signing up for a month to get the code seems like a cheaper option than SecSoc if you’re not after Mitski or Hatchie.

say what you will about their pressings or album choices, Secretly's customer service is probably my favorite to deal with. Friday was an incredibly shitty day and I really wanted that new Molina and Mitski, so I reupped - or so I thought. Never got a confirmation and it was still showing in cart. So I bought. Again. Two memberships - the first went to my spam. So I wrote them late Friday night and asked to cancel/refund one. First thing Monday morning, I had a refund to my account. Thanks, Secretly.

When do they typically ship the monthly albums? Just curious, with the Mitski album releasing this week.

So I'd like to sign up to get my kid the Mitski album since we're attending her show at the end of the month but I missed the deadline so it's not the first record I'd get. Can someone tell me how much the Society member version costs if I want to get it as a one off purchase after becoming a member? Otherwise, I may just buy the red and black variant for her.

So I'd like to sign up to get my kid the Mitski album since we're attending her show at the end of the month but I missed the deadline so it's not the first record I'd get. Can someone tell me how much the Society member version costs if I want to get it as a one off purchase after becoming a member? Otherwise, I may just buy the red and black variant for her.
there's no price showing for the member version, but the standard black or red/black variant are each $2 off list with Secretly membership

Back