Seattle / Tacoma / Washington

Followed!

Also I think Daybreak had a copy of a long long out of print and extremely rare Mountain Goats album a while back. I remember it being in that kind of layout and I found it via a hashtag. I think I shouted at them and asked if they would ship and they said they wouldn’t.

Not surprised. Stuff can move quickly out of there. A good amount of posts specify "no holds."

seriously tho... nobody going to what looks to be the first year of a pretty dope festival in thing? port townsend, on the water, good food, pretty decent lineup... crickets...?
I was going to go because I love that area, but unless I misread, they were only selling 2 day passes? I could only make it Saturday, and wasn't about to drop $200 on a one day ticket.

Pretty sure you took that the wrong way? I'm trying to meet folks from the forum here locally. On the old forum and this one I've been pretty active in asking if anyone's down to meet at shows etc. Isn't this the point of a forum lol?

I was feeling that @Benhawaii shame wave. Nah, actually it was more of a question, because I'm pretty sure I was looking at ticket options on my phone while day drinking so - potentially wrong > correctly identified

Pretty sure you took that the wrong way? I'm trying to meet folks from the forum here locally. On the old forum and this one I've been pretty active in asking if anyone's down to meet at shows etc. Isn't this the point of a forum lol?
I was just joking around in response to @Dead C comment man, no actual shame was felt lol I'm always down to meet up at a show, assuming I have tickets to said show.

Who here is in Tacoma, wants to go to a show tomorrow night, and can reply within 10 minutes? I'm so terrible.

Looks like I'm probably going to THING next weekend, but it also looks like camping is sold out and so is everything else I'm finding in the area. If anyone has an inside scoop on something, please let me know. Thanks

Kyle Craft is playing Dolls In Highland on the 29th and Showboat Honey on the 30th both at the tractor. This might be the first time I wish I still lived there.

If anyone is looking for either a weekend or a daily pass for THING festival this weekend, I'm looking to get rid of an extra ticket for each day. I was unsure whether or not I'd be getting comped a pair or not, so we bought one early. Now I have an extra.

pm me your deets. i had a few customers of mine interested but not sure. if i can move em for you i will.

If anyone is looking for either a weekend or a daily pass for THING festival this weekend, I'm looking to get rid of an extra ticket for each day. I was unsure whether or not I'd be getting comped a pair or not, so we bought one early. Now I have an extra.

pm me your deets. i had a few customers of mine interested but not sure. if i can move em for you i will.

Thanks. I, actually, just sold the Sunday and, as of now, am supposed to have the Saturday sold in the morning, if this guy doesn't flake. I appreciate it though.

You going both days?

@Benhawaii

UPDATE: pretty sure this dude is flaking

Last edited:
Back