Seattle / Tacoma / Washington

yep, should be there mid day for both!

Thanks. I, actually, just sold the Sunday and, as of now, am supposed to have the Saturday sold in the morning, if this guy doesn't flake. I appreciate it though.

You going both days?

@Benhawaii

UPDATE: pretty sure this dude is flaking

ill be in camo shorts and a black shirt with my wife and brother. just yell benhawaii real loud and ill come looking for free beer

Cool. I got rid of my tickets and got a camping pass. I'm gonna head up in the morning

Somehow managed to get Kurt and De La to sign my vinyl. To quote the Cube, it was a great day View attachment 15225

There's not way that I could see myself walking around with a stack of records at a festival. Then again, I'm walking around with a camera bag the whole time.

We ran into Jon Heder and Jon Gries (Napoleon and Uncle Rico) during this show. Did you see those guys walking around all weekend?

i didnt. the trick though is only bringing the covers and not the actual vinyl. much lighter.

There's not way that I could see myself walking around with a stack of records at a festival. Then again, I'm walking around with a camera bag the whole time.

We ran into Jon Heder and Jon Gries (Napoleon and Uncle Rico) during this show. Did you see those guys walking around all weekend?

i didnt. the trick though is only bringing the covers and not the actual vinyl. much lighter.

That's definitely the trick. Also, they don't melt. I never understood how people would do shit like buy vinyl from the Easy Street booth at hot ass Sasquatch. Then I realized they are simply fools (or have fancy hotels or cool RVs or something else worked out).

Here's a shot of De Lade-la-soul.jpg

Last edited:
great pics man. we definitely need to organize some type of meet up or something. break some bread and few beers, talk about why dave chappelle would make a great president or some shit like that.

anyone going to check out ali shaeed and adrian younge at nectar in a few weeks? some pretty good lineage and if you havent had a chance to peep their midnight hour project, its pretty awesome.

heres a link to some music

I fucked up and waited until the press list was full and the tickets all sold out. Does anyone have an extra ticket or hookup for the Kikagaku Moyo / Minami Deutsch show at the Crocodile on Friday?

Back