sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

There's a purchase limit of 4 on the digital album. That made me chuckle. Really hoping we don't get 8 variants (for the 16 pictures) and they just include a booklet in the LP, it's Christmas time!
I'm a bit confused and probably missing something obvious, but why would anyone buy more than one copy of the digital album?

Only one version of the vinyl as far as I can see:

Doesn't say anything about a download with the physical copy (upon purchase).

I love this:

ships in 20-22 weeks​

This item is not expected to arrive for delivery by December 25

they say you can add it for $7.99...nah

I misread the description and thought it said it would arrive by December 25 and I thought, yeah that’s not gonna happen. 20-22 weeks makes more sense. Also happy there’s only one variant.

Listening to the album now.

On first listen. It's not as excellent as Folklore, but it's a really good album. It's a little popper and country-er than Folklore, I think it's the production.

I'm gonna wait a couple of days in case they release eight editions again and I miss a cool one. I can't afford more than one.

To the people who are still not receiving their packages and/or they are not moving:
I'm seeing on instagram (for some reason, I'm following A LOT of collectors of pop music) a lot of people whose orders are not moving, they contact the TS store and they tell them the packages are lost. So write again, insist.

It’s interesting that a lot of the talk from fans is that this one isn’t as good as folklore. I don’t know...but I think it’s great. It’s like the style of folklore but slightly more poppy, which is kinda what I wanted more of. There are more interesting arrangements, and great, great lyrics. I am really enjoying it. Also Coney Island is awesome. Hearing Matt sing with Taylor is a treat.

Also I noticed on the credits:

that it says a lot of Taylor’s vocals were recorded at Long Pond. So...that folklore film they made might have also been the time when they were putting together this album, in studio. Also I remember Aaron posting pictures of Scott and Bryan in studio and I thought it might be new National music, but I’m pretty confident it was for evermore.

Also wouldn’t be surprised if there’s an evermore film that drops near Christmas Day.

On first listen. It's not as excellent as Folklore, but it's a really good album. It's a little popper and country-er than Folklore, I think it's the production.

I'm gonna wait a couple of days in case they release eight editions again and I miss a cool one. I can't afford more than one.

To the people who are still not receiving their packages and/or they are not moving:
I'm seeing on instagram (for some reason, I'm following A LOT of collectors of pop music) a lot of people whose orders are not moving, they contact the TS store and they tell them the packages are lost. So write again, insist.
I got an email late last night for a package being delivered today. Looks like it might be this record finally.

I love that Evermore is priced $26 on the US shop but 33€ on the EU/UK shop. What are 35% more for the same record? Maybe the US release is Evermore but the EU/UK release is EvenMore?

Back