sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Anyone else get the email that the folklore CDs and vinyl will be shipping separately due to the records not being ready to ship yet? Not a big deal but interesting, I guess it's cool of them to do it this way rather than hold the entire order back.

Anyone else get the email that the folklore CDs and vinyl will be shipping separately due to the records not being ready to ship yet? Not a big deal but interesting, I guess it's cool of them to do it this way rather than hold the entire order back.
Only ordered vinyl and have not received any updates.

I was hoping this would be the case. I ordered a cd and vinyl, and they already shipped the cd. Then they sent that email explaining it.

Still no updated tracking on that CD...

Hoping the vinyl actually delivers on time before the end of the year. I know it's a ways off, but now I'm wondering if it might also be delayed in some way.

So the album is really growing on me. Many wonderful songs.

My favorite songs at the moment are

1. The last great American dynasty
2. The 1
3. Exile
4. This is me trying
5. My tears Ricochet
6. August
Yeah, it starts off great and then just continues to grow. The Last Great American Dynasty is my favorite, just a great all around song with clever lyrics and a beat that doesn't stop. A great biking soundtrack!

Heads up. Alot of shops received a batch of autographed CD copies. Available for in store purchase, 1 per customer only. They arent allowed to sell online. Already checked with Grimey's who confirmed they got it in and are under strict orders to only sell in person. I know Rough Trade and Bullmoose got some too

Bummer for me as I'm working and my local is almost an hour away but anyone else who may be interested...

Heads up. Alot of shops received a batch of autographed CD copies. Available for in store purchase, 1 per customer only. They arent allowed to sell online. Already checked with Grimey's who confirmed they got it in and are under strict orders to only sell in person. I know Rough Trade and Bullmoose got some too

Bummer for me as I'm working and my local is almost an hour away but anyone else who may be interested...

Man do I feel that. I took my lunch early to get my girlfriend cupcakes (that kinda day) and then I come back and see this....coulda driven the other way and given it a shot but now it's not feasible. Bah

Knowing my luck my city wouldn't get ANY the closest she's been to here is maybe DC. I would love to have one, but NBD if I can't ....

She had to pick the week I am working and not on vacation!

I'm a diehard fan and while I would LOVE to have this.... I am glad others are able to get it.... Maybe we should call out scalpers if we see them on ebay!

Knowing my luck my city wouldn't get ANY the closest she's been to here is maybe DC. I would love to have one, but NBD if I can't ....

She had to pick the week I am working and not on vacation!

I'm a diehard fan and while I would LOVE to have this.... I am glad others are able to get it.... Maybe we should call out scalpers if we see them on ebay!

Well here you are.

Yeah there’s no way I’d be able to get one cause obviously it wouldn’t be anywhere here. But that’s okay. I’ve been digging my normal CD copy. The Lakes is a nice bonus track.

Also more songs I didn’t like as much have grown on me a ton. Right now, that’s Mirrorball. The atmosphere of the song rules.

Back