sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Yeah there’s no way I’d be able to get one cause obviously it wouldn’t be anywhere here. But that’s okay. I’ve been digging my normal CD copy. The Lakes is a nice bonus track.

Also more songs I didn’t like as much have grown on me a ton. Right now, that’s Mirrorball. The atmosphere of the song rules.

Oh lucky you, I still can't enjoy "Mirrorball". I don't think it fits the mood of the album (neither does "Betty", but I'm ok with that song). Plus, it comes before that perfect pair of "Seven" and "August". Those two songs together are perfect.

*Cracks Knuckles* let's get to work!

Signed copies Up on her website right now.

Good for her. That's a pretty effective way to control the secondary market and prevent it from fucking with her generous gesture toward independent record shops. (Also, if you look at photos posted by record shops yesterday, the signatures are not all the same, so unless there are multiple different stampers, they were actually signed.)

Last edited:
Good for her. That's a pretty effective way to control the secondary market and prevent it from fucking with her generous gesture toward independent record shops. (Also, if you look at photos posted by record shops yesterday, the signatures are not all the same, so unless there are multiple different stampers, they were actual signatures.)

Yes I hate that people bought them just to flip them and some of the Ebay prices were insane. $300 and $400 for a signed CD is nuts.

already sold out. missed it. we've gotten signed copies of the cd's since the red tour with our seats. sucks.

Missed it... but I’ll keep checking

It feels really dumb for them to post order identifying details on these if they are (at least before they shipped). For most artists I'd say it's a non-issue but I wouldn't be shocked if Taylor's team ends up cancelling those orders given the intent.

It feels really dumb for them to post order identifying details on these if they are (at least before they shipped). For most artists I'd say it's a non-issue but I wouldn't be shocked if Taylor's team ends up cancelling those orders given the intent.

Yep... I wonder how good their skills are at covering up their order numbers because can't you easily remove that stuff if it's digital?

Yep... I wonder how good their skills are at covering up their order numbers because can't you easily remove that stuff if it's digital?

I imagine the people who do this for a living are good enough to avoid any incriminating details. Bull Moose tweeted about one yesterday who not only kept the Bull Moose pricing sticker on it...but used their real name as their ebay seller name. Some of these folks aren't as careful.

Edit: I saw this all the time working in an arena box office. The professional/experienced scalpers always whited-out their names and identifying info on the tickets. The amateurs often just left it on there.

I imagine the people who do this for a living are good enough to avoid any incriminating details. Bull Moose tweeted about one yesterday who not only kept the Bull Moose pricing sticker on it...but used their real name as their ebay seller name. Some of these folks aren't as careful.

Edit: I saw this all the time working in an arena box office. The professional/experienced scalpers always whited-out their names and identifying info on the tickets. The amateurs often just left it on there.

I am just mad that I missed both chances. It's because on purpose I don't have notifications from social media because they drain me. I truly am happy that someone of us here got them and not scalpers. Look I dunno what sick twisted enjoyment they get, but I am extra mad at them for this.

Back