sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Wow... Gutted!! I Was somehow under the impression that these would last over the weekend.

I wanted to go for 4, 5 and 8. If anyone has buyer's remorse and wants to let these go, I'm your guy!

Wow... Gutted!! I Was somehow under the impression that these would last over the weekend.

I wanted to go for 4, 5 and 8. If anyone has buyer's remorse and wants to let these go, I'm your guy!

Yikes, they didn't even wait until midnight Pacific time? That is unfortunate, really sorry you missed out. I grabbed #1 (in the trees) and #5 (stolen lullabies) but am not in a position to unload either, lest I face the wrath of my youngest daughter.

not sure about singapore shipping but they're all still available here

Thanks, but I don't see them here! Only the 'in the trees' edition.

Those were active when I posted it.

But I bought one of the German site today even though it wasn't on the page I put in the url I had in my history and it worked and let me check out.

Here's the one I bought, you will have to try adjusting the link for the variant you want but it looks like it still works and lets you cart it and check out.

Wow I also realized this won't be released until end November. That means they must really be being made to order.

Those were active when I posted it.

But I bought one of the German site today even though it wasn't on the page I put in the url I had in my history and it worked and let me check out.

Here's the one I bought, you will have to try adjusting the link for the variant you want but it looks like it still works and lets you cart it and check out.

shows as sold out

so, who do we want her to work with next?

liz rose? check!
nathan chapman? check!
shellback? check!
max martin? check!
jack antonoff? check!
joel little? check!
the national? check!
bon iver? check!

if she is going to pivot back to 'country' - which i strongly doubt - then shane mcanally would be an interesting option

if she's going to lean hard into 'indie' - similarly, have my doubts that this is not just a beautiful one-off - then mike mogis could be interesting

will she go rock? imagine t swiz working with alex turner or josh homme in the desert...

what about if shes back to pop?

so, who do we want her to work with next?

liz rose? check!
nathan chapman? check!
shellback? check!
max martin? check!
jack antonoff? check!
joel little? check!
the national? check!
bon iver? check!

if she is going to pivot back to 'country' - which i strongly doubt - then shane mcanally would be an interesting option

if she's going to lean hard into 'indie' - similarly, have my doubts that this is not just a beautiful one-off - then mike mogis could be interesting

will she go rock? imagine t swiz working with alex turner or josh homme in the desert...

what about if shes back to pop?
How about Sturgill Simpson or Jason Isbell?? I’d be stoked on either.

My controversial take is that the album would work better without the three teen threesome tracks
I might be fine without 'Cardigan' and 'August,' but 'Betty' is classic Taylor Swift to my ears, not only for it's angsty teenage heartbreak, but that point near the end when it sounds like it's over and then it kicks into just one more dramatic, full-on foot-tapping chorus. That's good stuff.

I might be fine without 'Cardigan' and 'August,' but 'Betty' is classic Taylor Swift to my ears, not only for it's angsty teenage heartbreak, but that point near the end when it sounds like it's over and then it kicks into just one more dramatic, full-on foot-tapping chorus. That's good stuff.

August is my favorite song of the album.

Back