sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Yup "In The Trees" is really nice as well. I ended with this variant.

View attachment 58587
Funny, you either go with the jacket/sleeve combo you like or vinyl color, lol

Flippers gotta be losing their minds "..........so which one will sell the least before the end of the month" 🤭
I wonder if it's actually going to be pressed to order or if they're going to press X of each based on an average.

Flippers gotta be losing their minds "..........so which one will sell the least before the end of the month" 🤭
I wonder if it's actually going to be pressed to order or if they're going to press X of each based on an average.

TBH I hope my copy will be the more expensive in the 2nd hand market. This way I'll sell my copy and buy the standard version plus a few Japanese jazz records I am after.

I think I'll go with this

Probably most people would think it's the ugliest but I find it the best and most abstract, and I guess the fact that her face isn't really in the picture helps me come to terms with the fact that I'm actually considering buying a taylor swift album.

My sis is going to be laughing her ass off about this so let's hope her heathen digital-only self doesn't recognize this alt cover next time she's over.

Back