sad, beautiful, tragic: the n&g taylor swift thread

Awesome. I can understand the reluctance! I own only 1 (Red) prior to my purchase of folklore last night. 'Reputation' is sitting in my cart at uDiscover but I haven't been able to pull the trigger haha!
I’ve never had a problem with her. Heck, I’d probably buy a greatest hits. This is the first one where I was like, yeah... I’m gonna listen to this again and I want to hear it on the Hifi.

Debating which two I'm going for. Thinking clandestine meetings for the cover and running like water for the variant (I know gray is boring but I like when the color of the record matches the album art and it complements the grayscale photography)

You have no idea how happy I am to meet fellow lovers of her music. I lost so much cred with some of my music friends. My friends have joked me on how many copies of each I was gonna get. I got one because that's all I can afford atm. I would be buying more, but I will let others buy theirs lol

I’ve never had a problem with her. Heck, I’d probably buy a greatest hits. This is the first one where I was like, yeah... I’m gonna listen to this again and I want to hear it on the Hifi.
Ya, I've listened to it 3 times today..........it's pretty solid in my opinion. I bought 2 because of Free Shipping and I couldn't decide, lol. Betty's Garden and In the Weeds.............one may be gifted at some point "somewhere" :)

I’m 100% with you. Need to listen one or two more times (I only got through the whole thing in one sitting once today) before I pull the trigger.

Can anyone tell me how the Speak Now and Red pressings are? They've been on the list a while, but I keep hearing they sound "not so good". Are there pressings worth looking for?

I have the black vinyl of Red. I remember when I played the title track on vinyl for the first, I was so surprised because the banjo was so clear and so present, and I had never paid attention to it on streaming.

I can’t believe reputation is so low on the list of so many. I‘m by no means anywhere close to a ”swifty” but I thought the album was great and feel like it was a huge commercial success? Maybe not, I don’t know...

Back