Run Out Groove

Does anyone have any insight into when Bloody Kisses will ship? I ordered directly from ROG and the release date now shows July 19, which was 4 days ago. I've emailed them but if I don't get an answer today, I'll file a PayPal claim for 'product not received' and get a refund.
I don’t know if they have delays in general but they did send an email about the Type O BOX SET being pushed back a couple weeks. May be specific to just that release though

I finally got my live Germs album in, and it has a seam split on the side where one of the records went through the inner sleeve.

Ugh. Im going to hope there is recourse to get another jacket. Limited press runs don't make me hopeful

I finally got my live Germs album in, and it has a seam split on the side where one of the records went through the inner sleeve.

Ugh. Im going to hope there is recourse to get another jacket. Limited press runs don't make me hopeful
Did you get it direct from ROG? I've heard a lot of people with Damaged shipments from them. So far Bull Moose has been my friend for ROG stuff.

Did you get it direct from ROG? I've heard a lot of people with Damaged shipments from them. So far Bull Moose has been my friend for ROG stuff.

Yep. I emailed them asking if there was any way I could get a new jacket- as their return policy implies a lot of paying for return shipping just to get a refund.

Yep. I emailed them asking if there was any way I could get a new jacket- as their return policy implies a lot of paying for return shipping just to get a refund.
I got a record from maybe a month or so ago that had (admittedly very slight) damage to the jacket (like a little "cut" on the spine); but I figured "what the hell" and emailed them (with pics attached). They sent me a replacement jacket, no problem. Lo and behold when I get it - a completely new copy (i.e. record and all).

I got a record from maybe a month or so ago that had (admittedly very slight) damage to the jacket (like a little "cut" on the spine); but I figured "what the hell" and emailed them (with pics attached). They sent me a replacement jacket, no problem. Lo and behold when I get it - a completely new copy (i.e. record and all).

!!!!!!!

Every single shipment from ROG I've gotten has had damage. Every single one. It's actually kind of amazing.

I got my copy of Josh Rouse yesterday from ROG and it was perfect. Packed in a mailer that was inside a bigger box with padding around it. Maybe they're getting better.

Just saw a Facebook post from ROG that they aren’t going to be able to fulfill their international orders of Type O Negative. Just wanted to give anyone who may be affected s heads up in case they don’t follow their FB

Just saw a Facebook post from ROG that they aren’t going to be able to fulfill their international orders of Type O Negative. Just wanted to give anyone who may be affected s heads up in case they don’t follow their FB
For the None More Negative box? Any word on why?

I got my copy of Josh Rouse yesterday from ROG and it was perfect. Packed in a mailer that was inside a bigger box with padding around it. Maybe they're getting better.
Did your copy have the same sibilance problems that mine did? It's almost unlistenable at times. Though yeah, the packaging was was top notch.

I am now 6/6 in getting a damaged package from ROG, this time just a small corner ding of still. Whoever does their shipping is an animal.

Back