Run Out Groove

I should be getting their Germs - Live At the Starwood, Dec. 3, 1980 sometime soon....maybe June? I don't remember when it was going to be released.

The thing I like about ROG is that you can just pop in and buy when they have something you want. No muss no fuss. I have the Betty Lavette and it's great. And, I picked up Josh Rouse this month because that's a great record that needed a press. My problem with clubs in general is that I usually think their picks are average at best. At least I've got no commitment with ROG.

The thing I like about ROG is that you can just pop in and buy when they have something you want. No muss no fuss. I have the Betty Lavette and it's great. And, I picked up Josh Rouse this month because that's a great record that needed a press. My problem with clubs in general is that I usually think their picks are average at best. At least I've got no commitment with ROG.

The 3 I have of theirs are really nice pressings as well (Luna, Morphine, Dream Syndicate).

Their quality is fantastic.

But they seriously need to start shipping their albums with the discs 👏 OUTSIDE 👏 OF 👏 THE 👏 JACKETS!!!

I had the worst split seams I have ever received when I got the Bill Frisell and Luna pressings.

And this week, when the Fire Theft arrived, BOOM, seam splits.

Let's just say I was less than cordial in my e-mail to CS about this.
Soundstage Direct might have disappeared with many peoples money and without fulfilling many orders (I had to hunt them down for my last box)... but at least they knew how to package their albums.

Josh Rouse discography needs to be pressed on vinyl. I want to play Under Cold Blue Stars on my TT.

Josh Rouse discography needs to be pressed on vinyl. I want to play Under Cold Blue Stars on my TT.

Second this. I haven't cared for his recent stuff m, but his early stuff was great. UCBS would be awesome as well as Nashville. I've actually got a copy of 1972, Subtitulo and CMCH that I found buried in my local for like $10 last year.

Back