Run Out Groove

I am now 6/6 in getting a damaged package from ROG, this time just a small corner ding of still. Whoever does their shipping is an animal.
It’s the main Warner/Elektra warehouse where it’s coming from. I’d definitely encourage preordering these through a third party that’s going to be a little kinder (and more responsive/timely).

It’s the main Warner/Elektra warehouse where it’s coming from. I’d definitely encourage preordering these through a third party that’s going to be a little kinder (and more responsive/timely).
I've ordered so much from Bull Moose and never had even a corner ding. Their mailers are the best. Also, it's being shipped from a record store not by some warehouse worker.

I try not to be a shill for them too much, but since my local is really more into used stock than new, BM is my regular go-to.
I'm in the same boat with my local. I have them order stuff if I'm not in a hurry but BM is where I buy 90% of my new records.

Sam Phillips
Sam Phillips will be ROG #33
Fans voted to make the next limited and numbered Run Out Groove title, Fan Dance available now for pre-order. Fan Dance is Sam Phillips’ critically-acclaimed debut album for Nonesuch that is seeing its first worldwide release on vinyl. Remastered for vinyl to bring out the beautifully sparse acoustic arrangements, this deluxe 180g LP will be available to pre-order until November 7th, and then pressed and numbered to a limited quantity based on total orders.

POLLS ARE OPEN
The Donnas
The Donnas
Spend The Night Deluxe Edition
Rank and File
Rank & File
The Slash Years
Rollerskate Skinny
Rollerskate Skinny
Horsedrawn Wishes
We are introducing three new titles into voting this month. Up for vote are: The Donnas’ Atlantic debut, Spend The Night, which would get expanded to include bonus tracks, a vinyl collection of Rank & File’s Slash recordings with bonus tracks, and Rollerskate Skinny’s Horsedrawn Wishes, which has never seen a vinyl release. Voting is now open on all three titles.

I've ordered so much from Bull Moose and never had even a corner ding. Their mailers are the best. Also, it's being shipped from a record store not by some warehouse worker.

Interesting....I really like BM (especially preorder service) but my luck with shipping from them is horrid. Not sure where the damage happens. Last Feb I counted back 20 orders and had 7 boxes with dinged corners and/or split seams. So I cut way back on preorders from them. I wish they would up their game one step further and use rolled closed end extended boxes and maybe some bubble wrap.

In fairness I have been on a year long run of shipping problems. My last mile carrier is great. But, I keep envisioning an overnight sorter tossing vinyl boxes like frisbees off a truck toward the distant sort bins.

Back