Run Out Groove

I found an ROG Betty LaVette out in the wild today and picked it up despite never having heard any of her music, making it the 3rd ROG release I have in my collection (along with Soul Christmas & Baby Huey). Not only is the music great, the sound quality is top notch!

887634E1-1807-4DA9-B7D5-C66A24E0E1FF.jpeg

I found an ROG Betty LaVette out in the wild today and picked it up despite never having heard any of her music, making it the 3rd ROG release I have in my collection (along with Soul Christmas & Baby Huey). Not only is the music great, the sound quality is top notch!

View attachment 5550
It’s quality. But I will pay attention to just about anything that is tied to Muscle Shoals. If your interested there is a good documentary on the net somewhere.

It’s quality. But I will pay attention to just about anything that is tied to Muscle Shoals. If your interested there is a good documentary on the net somewhere.
If you’re talking about “Muscle Shoals” the doc, I believe it might be on Netflix still. It was for awhile just not sure if they took it off of not.

I don't know if I'll ever learn my lesson about pre-ordering from Bullmoose. They just cancelled Cher, saying they won't be able to fulfill the order. Doesn't ROG press as many as are ordered from their site and stores? I don't know how bullmoose messed that up.

Anyway, does anyone know of a place I can still get this from? Thanks!

Amazon sells ROG stuff? They have Secret Machines for sale which is nice because I have an Amazon gift card. But I don't want to cancel my BM order if Amazon won't actually ship.

Amazon sells ROG stuff? They have Secret Machines for sale which is nice because I have an Amazon gift card. But I don't want to cancel my BM order if Amazon won't actually ship.

Yeah, I got the Betty Lavette album from Amazon for like $16 on Warehouse Deals. I'm guessing ROG sends them some extra stock.

Yeah, I got the Betty Lavette album from Amazon for like $16 on Warehouse Deals. I'm guessing ROG sends them some extra stock.
This in is actually a pre order and is sold by Amazon.com. I'm going to take a chance. If all fails I'm sure I can pick one up close to cost on Discogs.

Does anyone have any insight into when Bloody Kisses will ship? I ordered directly from ROG and the release date now shows July 19, which was 4 days ago. I've emailed them but if I don't get an answer today, I'll file a PayPal claim for 'product not received' and get a refund.
Did you order direct from them? Bull Moose shows that they have it in stock so it shipped to vendors.

I got my Bloody Kisses today actually. Came with the top right corner crushed and a split seam but hey, it's here! So it definitely shipped if you bought it direct. I'd still give it a few more days before going to paypal honestly.

Back