RSD 2020

So, was the OF Tape Vol. 2 actually released, because I'm seeing it listed as "out of stock" in a handful of places. I thought it was pulled

I ended up with Al Green, Spoon, Hooker n Heat and Surfer Blood. None are in hand, so we'll see if it all comes through.

Robyn is the only real miss so far. I did find a copy in Europe, but it's too rich. I wouldn't mind the Bowie records, but I think I'll wait on those.

It was pulled as far as I know. Some places just had placeholder links ready in case it arrived but haven’t seen any place actually get them.

That's what I figured. I was seeing it, primarily, in UK shops, so I wasn't sure if something wacky happened.

Also, for anyone looking; Paris has your Tyler

I’m kinda bummed I had to do all my RSD shopping online this year. Means I have to wait to listen to anything! In the past I’ve gotten one or two things online but have gotten to swing by my local at least.

I'm with you there... that's my usual RSD as well. The whole fun is heading out early to your favorite spot (and then I usually hit another or two to see what's left there). But such are things in 2020.

Last edited:
Fine if it stays light by me. Between the Prine reissues, the Mould box, the Grandaddy box, plus the inevitable November glut of sales I’m already flinching.
Yeah, I agree. With kids club sports and some trips cancelled, was nice to have unplanned money for it. But I don't need to do this all the time. I debated the Mould box, but haven't pulled the trigger. And thankful I somehow just don't love Prine, not sure how I don't, he's right up my alley. Had to do the Grandaddy though.

Back