RSD 2020

Go ahead, not a big deal to me if I don’t have them in my collection

@dirty hands , go ahead and proceed with @ThePakoBuelna on those gorillaz
@ThePakoBuelna were you still interested?

Nah, thanks I'm good. I remembered that the G & D sides have a lot of remixes(which I'm not a fan of) and the only song I'd want to hear from there is Hong Kong(maybe a couple more I cant remember now).

Plus, I'm trying to save some money so everything's good. Thanks though 🤘🔥

My first online-only RSD turned out pretty good. Got the New Order and Bone that I was after. Made an impulse buy on Gorillaz G-Sides and after totally forgetting about the UK only releases, was able to grab The Fall's Cerebral Caustic LP from a stateside shop on EBay for $15 less than I was about to pay Banquet to ship it from the UK. Pretty happy with the haul overall. Miss being out in the wild, though.

Black Crowes and Galaxie 500 are spoken for .. @The Commish & @Yer Ol' Uncle D

The others I'll start with based off posts I've seen...let me know if you still want these or else ill move on to others!
@wynn72....charli XCX
@gaporter ....Tyler, Cherry Bomb
@Kris ....Robyn
@MikeH ...Mac Demarco
Omg @gaporter - are you getting Cherry Bomb!?!? I love that you love that album! It’s such an explosive, chaotic, messy, distorted yet soulful album! I love it! And the pressing sounds great and the gatefold jacket is really nice too! 👌

Omg @gaporter - are you getting Cherry Bomb!?!? I love that you love that album! It’s such an explosive, chaotic, messy, distorted yet soulful album! I love it! And the pressing sounds great and the gatefold jacket is really nice too! 👌
You've listened to yours already 😮 and yes, I'm looking forward to spinning it, I have @CrazyDiamond84 to thank for that one ^_^

Has anyone already listened to their copy of Al Green’s Greens is Blues!?! The half split colour variant looks great on the Discogs picture! 😍

If so, how’s the sound quality! I have a feeling it will be a great pressing as it was remastered by Ryan Smith!

Thanks! 😊

Has anyone already listened to their copy of Al Green’s Greens is Blues!?! The half split colour variant looks great on the Discogs picture! 😍

If so, how’s the sound quality! I have a feeling it will be a great pressing as it was remastered by Ryan Smith!

Thanks! 😊
I hope it doesn't have that noise issue that some split discs have (like VMP's Aromanticism for me)

Just got out of 1-2-3-4 in Oakland. They had an appointment system and I unfortunately jumped on it late. But still came away with Bone, Robyn, the two Gorillaz releases, and the Weeknd. Kind of sad to miss Charli, Tyler, Surfer Blood, Klaxons etc but it is what it is. Maybe will pick some of them up later.

Just got out of 1-2-3-4 in Oakland. They had an appointment system and I unfortunately jumped on it late. But still came away with Bone, Robyn, the two Gorillaz releases, and the Weeknd. Kind of sad to miss Charli, Tyler, Surfer Blood, Klaxons etc but it is what it is. Maybe will pick some of them up later.
I feel like the Charli XCX is going to be hard to find now! 😭😭😭

I feel like the Charli XCX is going to be hard to find now! 😭😭😭
Tbh I originally had Charli on the list of stuff I was looking for but shifted my focus to everything else because I realized that I'd probably never play it. I mean its 4 songs and only like 12 minutes long altogether, it just didn't feel worth the effort... I'm happy sticking to digital for now

Back