RSD 2020

it was a long day for unrelated reasons, but it started out by picking up some records. was able to get

philip glass - the essential
spacehog - resident alien
nick mason’s saucerful of secrets - see emily play/vegetable man 12”
pink floyd - arnold layne 7”

and some non-rsd stuff:

metallica - s&m2
my morning jacket - the waterfall II
colter wall - western swing & waltzes and other punchy songs
vince guaraldi - peanuts portraits

Been away on holiday s the last while. Got back tonight and managed to snag a good few of what I wanted. Debating on pulling the trigger on a few others but probably have spent enough already.

ordered so far

Bob James : Once Upon A Time: The Lost 1965 New York Studio Sessions
Kevin Morby : Oh Mon Dieu: Live At Paris
Kelly Finnigan : The Tales People Tell (Instrumentals)
ENTOMBED - Clandestine: Live (25th Anniversary
DISSECTION - The Somberlain
RON CARTER - Stockholm

woke up, browsed a few more onlines and added

Al Green - Green Is Blues
The Pretenders - Live! At The Paradise, Boston
John Prine - Atlantic Albums

I think I need to call it quits now.

I snagged a BTNH on Ebay. Over the RRP 🤦🏻‍♂️ but still glad I did as I kinda convinced myself I wouldnt own it after I missed out on E Eternal last year 😢
From here. Last one left now

Also bagged A Tyler Cherry Bomb Instrumental, more of a completionist piece I will probably keep sealed. Usually for me unless the artist is kinda Instrumental specific like Dilla or Shadow etc i don't really listen to Instrumental versions of albums

I snagged a BTNH on Ebay. Over the RRP 🤦🏻‍♂️ but still glad I did as I kinda convinced myself I wouldnt own it after I missed out on E Eternal last year 😢
From here. Last one left now

Also bagged A Tyler Cherry Bomb Instrumental, more of a completionist piece I will probably keep sealed. Usually for me unless the artist is kinda Instrumental specific like Dilla or Shadow etc i don't really listen to Instrumental versions of albums

Local Seattle shop that jacks up their prices.

Ba$$tards but it was the lowest I could find and I wasnt making the same mistake I made with E. 1999, I played a silly waiting game and it made it impossible to obtain

I think rrp was about 25 dollars is that correct?
most retail locations MSRP $19.99 USD but if you ordered online from a legit store you paid $25-26 shipped.

Ba$$tards but it was the lowest I could find and I wasnt making the same mistake I made with E. 1999, I played a silly waiting game and it made it impossible to obtain

I think rrp was about 25 dollars is that correct?

Yeah, low twenties, maybe. It fluctuates. Bullmoose has it listed at $19. It's not a bad deal for what it's been at -- he's doubling everything-- it's just that these guys are kind of dicks. I went in there to grab an extra album for someone on the forum once the following day and the guy is all vocal about people not buying to flip the RSD stuff. Yet, we've literally called to ask if something was still in stock and he refused to sell it for their already marked up retail. These listings mean that locally he's holding back the stock from customers.

Yeah, low twenties, maybe. It fluctuates. Bullmoose has it listed at $19. It's not a bad deal for what it's been at -- he's doubling everything-- it's just that these guys are kind of dicks. I went in there to grab an extra album for someone on the forum once the following day and the guy is all vocal about people not buying to flip the RSD stuff. Yet, we've literally called to ask if something was still in stock and he refused to sell it for their already marked up retail. These listings mean that locally he's holding back the stock from customers.
Pretty shitty moves on their behalf. Thats just a shady store and sadly while not all like this they are out there

most retail locations MSRP $19.99 USD but if you ordered online from a legit store you paid $25-26 shipped.
20 dollars wow. If this even released or made it into Irish stores no way it would be that low. It would probably start at close to what i paid for it. Crazy to see the different prices around the world. While not the worst us guys here in Ireland we are far from the Cheapest. Oz prices seem insane am I right? @NathanRicaud

20 dollars wow. If this even released or made it into Irish stores no way it would be that low. It would probably start at close to what i paid for it. Crazy to see the different prices around the world. While not the worst us guys here in Ireland we are far from the Cheapest. Oz prices seem insane am I right? @NathanRicaud
I think the Oz prices match or are cheaper than a lot of ours

$40aus =25
$55aus = €34

The US seems best priced and has some crazy good prices for most viny.

I think the Oz prices match or are cheaper than a lot of ours

$40aus =25
$55aus = €34

The US seems best priced and has some crazy good prices for most viny.
Ah ok. I just saw some talk yesterday about Oz prices and it seemed like way more, I didn't delve too much or actually convert

Back