RSD 2020

Anyone miss (or even want) Gravediggaz?

I'll be damned, I forgot Serj Tankian (SOAD) and Jimmy Urine (MSI) have a soundtrack out for RSD today! Seems to be going for $30 on Discogs. I could imagine the price of it dropping quick, so I'll hold off, but I can't believe I forgot it was happening!

I'll be damned, I forgot Serj Tankian (SOAD) and Jimmy Urine (MSI) have a soundtrack out for RSD today! Seems to be going for $30 on Discogs. I could imagine the price of it dropping quick, so I'll hold off, but I can't believe I forgot it was happening!
I saw this at my local and I bet it’s still there. Doubt it’s much cheaper than $30 though (23-28)

$30 might be the price? (Guess it was $27 at Rough Trade)

I was interested in this as a big SOAD and MSI fan, but the description of it I read made it sound not as cool and wacky as a collab between those two should be... I'm still interested but I think I'd want to sample it first before buying the vinyl

I was interested in this as a big SOAD and MSI fan, but the description of it I read made it sound not as cool and wacky as a collab between those two should be... I'm still interested but I think I'd want to sample it first before buying the vinyl

Definitely fair! Serj Tankian and a friend had a great side project called Serart. MSI did a pretty funky remix of a track from that project, so I think this could be interesting!

Definitely fair! Serj Tankian and a friend had a great side project called Serart. MSI did a pretty funky remix of a track from that project, so I think this could be interesting!
Oh yeah, a collab between Serj and Jimmy should definitely be anything but boring, I'm sure it will be an interesting project at the very least

I heard that serj project and I personally like it.
But I can see why everyone else would think its pretty meh.
It has NOTHING people would expect from serj at all lol

If you dont like corny mafia styled story with technoish instrumentals then ull hate it lol

Back