RSD 2020

Been refreshing TTL constantly and I never saw this one go up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just ordered it. Hopefully it does not take the 10 to 15 days they list media mail as taking.

They do say all RSD orders are packed carefully and shipped within 24 hours. The time is just probably a buffer for how awful USPS is right now. As a NYer trust me its a wildcard. Cant imagine it will take too long going to Mass from Long Island though.

And yeah TTL got ransacked. I got in my Summer Walker order but considered getting one from looney tunes as well just because of how quick they sold....hopefully I dont regret not doing it.

If anyone sees Nativity in Black: Tribute to Black Sabbath instock somewhere can u let me know :)

Thank you.
GL everyone

sup?

also...

@wenis

@Turbo Hot Rats for reasonable Discogs price:

Were you pointing me to the Zappa? (otherwise, looks like it's gone?) Thanks for looking either way!

I'm looking for this one for RSD:

SpecialRelease | RECORD STORE DAY

Were you pointing me to the Zappa? (otherwise, looks like it's gone?) Thanks for looking either way!

I'm looking for this one for RSD:

SpecialRelease | RECORD STORE DAY
Oh wow, there were three copies available from that seller when I posted!

Here's one more Discogs seller with a reasonable price (although don't know about CA shipping costs):

I want to get RSD release of Bill Evans’ Some Other Times, but it’s getting shit reviews on Discogs. Pressed at RTI and people’s copies are noisy.....

I don’t know if I want to risk it, especially as it’s an expensive RSD release. I love Bill Evans though!

Back