RSD 2020

Kevin Gray and Bernie Grundman do Resonance’s mastering, RTI presses, and Zev scours the world (literally) for these recordings. Not a cheap undertaking!
Yeah, I understand that. Still think there should have been some indication that the recording quality was going to be far inferior to previous releases.

Yeah, I understand that. Still think there should have been some indication that the recording quality was going to be far inferior to previous releases.
I hear you. I think at this point, when you’re continually getting new content posthumously from an artist, particularly in that time period, they’re not all going to be home runs. But I agree, virtually everything up to this point from them has been stellar, you’d expect it to be. I had it in my head that this was essentially the live companion piece to Some Other Time.

My local recently listed the Prine Box Set:

Fair warning, I did order an RSD record from them last cycle and the ended being cancelled. They were really sorry and even called me on the phone to apologize. So here's to hoping they fixed whatever stock glitch that was and this is actually in stock.

Last edited:
Back