Restocks/Represses

FWIW my BN75 copy of this Search for the New Land is good enough to have made me fall in love with that album.
Yep. I'd love to upgrade all of my BN75s, but this was one of the better ones if I recall; it certainly didn't have the pressing issues I encountered with some of the really bad ones.

forgot about this album and see it's still in stock here. surprisingly cool record and sounds good (cut by Doug Sax at TML).

Beach House - Bloom

Following up on this, which is still available for $28 shipped from bandcamp. I received the record today and it seems to be this pressing, currently showing $72.99 as the lowest price listed on discogs. "no digital process was used in the production of this sound recording"

Following up on this, which is still available for $28 shipped from bandcamp. I received the record today and it seems to be this pressing, currently showing $72.99 as the lowest price listed on discogs. "no digital process was used in the production of this sound recording"

All the Kranky Low releases are AAA and phenomenal. seem to go in and out of print regularly.

Back