Restocks/Represses

Stakes Is High is back up for preorder. FYI shipping is an ouch on this one.

Wooooo! Nabbed it, that shipping was ridiculous though. Between Buhloone and Stakes you could've bought a Blue Notes Classic

i imagine this will have a really widespread pressing and some color variants so i'm gonna hold off. hoping it doesn't come back to bite me!

Hey @Plaid Room / Colemine , I saw on Reddit that rare waves listed the wallflowers-bringing down the horse…is there a repress coming soon or just rare waves being rare waves?

Saw a restock pop up today an Universal. I've ordered a good stack of them. They may sell out before my order is filled, but I definitely have some on order. And the repress was real, just always hard to tell how widespread it will be!

@Plaid Room / Colemine assuming this is the Blue Note 75th Anniversary pressing?

View attachment 169115
Yep, 75th 😕 - not our favorite either. Funny thing is, I've had a few of these 75th pressings that have absolutely smashed it out of the park, and then there's plenty that are sub-par. But, when it's the only way to get something, I'd rather stock an ok pressing of a great record versus not stocking it at all.

Appreciate it. Gonna pass then. This album really needs the TP or BN Classics treatment.
I have a copy of the 75th with no outer sleeve. Happy to PIF it to you. I haven’t played it, and it doesn’t look like it’s in fantastic shape. The only reason I have it is I bought the MMJ on eBay from a seller who puts up a bunch of new MMJ releases in generic outer sleeves, and I bought one of those. Then I bought a really cheap copy of the 75th anniversary edition for the outer sleeve.

I know this is far from ideal for you, but let me know if you’d like it and I’ll put it on the PIF thread for you. This offer is open to anyone else if ZDK doesn’t want it.

I have a copy of the 75th with no outer sleeve. Happy to PIF it to you. I haven’t played it, and it doesn’t look like it’s in fantastic shape. The only reason I have it is I bought the MMJ on eBay from a seller who puts up a bunch of new MMJ releases in generic outer sleeves, and I bought one of those. Then I bought a really cheap copy of the 75th anniversary edition for the outer sleeve.

I know this is far from ideal for you, but let me know if you’d like it and I’ll put it on the PIF thread for you. This offer is open to anyone else if ZDK doesn’t want it.
Thanks, already have a 75th pressing, was looking to upgrade. Not sure that's possible unless I pay a lot more. Appreciate the offer, it's a great album.

Yep, 75th 😕 - not our favorite either. Funny thing is, I've had a few of these 75th pressings that have absolutely smashed it out of the park, and then there's plenty that are sub-par. But, when it's the only way to get something, I'd rather stock an ok pressing of a great record versus not stocking it at all.
FWIW my BN75 copy of this Search for the New Land is good enough to have made me fall in love with that album.

Back