Restocks/Represses

Might not have been but it is now! 😂
I think I have the 2011 OJC which is AAA and sounds pretty good from what I recall. Not sure I need the AP but may relisten to the OJC tomorrow and grab it if it’s still in stock. For some reason I don’t think that was restocked when they were repressed last year.

Edit: looks like it’s still on backorder per my order from 1/11/2022 lol, guess we’ll see if they ship it!

Miles Davis APs back in stock

also back in stock:
Damn it. I ordered three of those . . . in separate orders over the last year and a half. I hope their logistics are better than VMP's and they ship them all together. Last thing I need is three separate Acoustic Sounds boxes showing up at the door this week for my wife to see.

also back in stock:

So what i did here was look up and see that ALL of the Doors AP 45rpms are in stock and i was like wow even though I have the BG cuts of LA Woman and the s/t and a Japanese Morrison Hotel maybe I should have these too because whatever and then I saw the multichannel SACDs were in stock too and I was like well those would be even better and half the price but these 45rpms are worth a lot so I added all of those to my cart too and my cart was like $350 at this point

Then I was like well Bernie Grundman makes records sound good and I don't really like Chad so I just went and downloaded the 24bit FLACs of all of the Doors AP SACDs and just left everything in the cart

So what i did here was look up and see that ALL of the Doors AP 45rpms are in stock and i was like wow even though I have the BG cuts of LA Woman and the s/t and a Japanese Morrison Hotel maybe I should have these too because whatever and then I saw the multichannel SACDs were in stock too and I was like well those would be even better and half the price but these 45rpms are worth a lot so I added all of those to my cart too and my cart was like $350 at this point

Then I was like well Bernie Grundman makes records sound good and I don't really like Chad so I just went and downloaded the 24bit FLACs of all of the Doors AP SACDs and just left everything in the cart
retailers Chad hates this one trick! it's like a $350 coupon!

i may or may not have the DSF files ripped from the SACDs myself...

@Plaid Room / Colemine saw you guys got Zach Bryan’s “American Heartbreak” back in stock (well briefly!). Wasn’t quick enough on the trigger. Did you guys get a lot? Wondering if it was repressed. Thanks!
We only got 50 copies on this batch. I saw 15,000+ in stock at Warner though - so I'd expect that stock will be making it out to stores this week and next.

So I ordered that Blind Melon- Nico that popped up on Rarewaves via Amazon for like a week...looks to be the legit Analogue Spark KG pressing:

comes in the same loose tearwaway plastic bag as the OG AS, with the hype sticker, appears to be a tip on jacket with everything the same as my original. Does NOT have the "silver vinyl" hype sticker that the boot on Discogs has.

I don't know what else to look for but I compared it with the one i have from 2018 and they look identical. No idea where these came from

Back