Restocks/Represses

Kind of interesting because I seem to recall the language surrounding its original release suggested that some of this stuff would never see the light of day again in this format. I guess it's not like this is surprising.

"This second edition of the box set is different from the first one in minor ways:
- the obi strip is printed on instead of loose
- it's shrinkwrapped
- slightly larger box, easier to get the stuff in and out"
It sold out way quicker than he thought so they decided to repress it so more fans could get it. I agree kinda slippery language but…I also may pick it up finally…

It sold out way quicker than he thought so they decided to repress it so more fans could get it. I agree kinda slippery language but…I also may pick it up finally…
Yeah, ultimately I side with the idea of putting into the hands of all who want it. Just thought I remembered reading about some of the records in the set that when they were gone, that was it.

Any leads on locals that still have that Slayer - South Of Heaven still in stock?

Edit: nvm I just bought an SHM CD version for cheaper. Eff it

Last edited:
Didn’t see that. So lame.

I didn't know it was a limited restock, since it was listed as "preorder," so I wanted to try maxing out the cart to see if it would give me an alert with the true inventory. I couldn't type in my own quantity, though; it just had a drop down menu up to 10. It definitely let me cart 10 copies, though, which was another reason I thought a larger repress might be coming.

Since I already have a copy, I left it alone, but I wish I grabbed it as a precaution. A couple people that I tried to link to it saw it too late.

I didn't know it was a limited restock, since it was listed as "preorder," so I wanted to try maxing out the cart to see if it would give me an alert with the true inventory. I couldn't type in my own quantity, though; it just had a drop down menu up to 10. It definitely let me cart 10 copies, though, which was another reason I thought a larger repress might be coming.

Since I already have a copy, I left it alone, but I wish I grabbed it as a precaution. A couple people that I tried to link to it saw it too late.
I left it since I didn’t think I’d listen to it a ton. I figured others would want it too. Didn’t realize it was so limited either.

Back