Restocks/Represses

I haven't really kept up...is there a chance of an AAA version of Temple of the Dog ever coming out? I guess since it's been ~6 years that Cornell has had possession of the original tapes, if it was going to happen it would've been done by now...

Also, the Slipknot S/T doesn't sound too bad. Not a huge fan but a bit of nostalgia throwing that on the turntable and decent for ~$20.

I haven't really kept up...is there a chance of an AAA version of Temple of the Dog ever coming out? I guess since it's been ~6 years that Cornell has had possession of the original tapes, if it was going to happen it would've been done by now...

Also, the Slipknot S/T doesn't sound too bad. Not a huge fan but a bit of nostalgia throwing that on the turntable and decent for ~$20.
Temple of the Dog would be a good one for VMP to put out at their new press for Essentials. It would probably make me rejoin for another copy if they did that.

25 Anniversary Repress Kool Keith - Sex Style

View attachment 137249
Vinyl sold out.
cassette $25
cd $20

EDIT: Looks like this was a June 2021 RSD release that's being repressed?

Last edited:
Did he master this? I have this Craft release (I think) but wasn’t aware that Kevin Gray was involved.
There are two versions from Craft, the one I linked above, plus this one (which was the one I thought I’d be getting)

The barcodes are identical, the only differentiation is the etching in the runouts.

There are two versions from Craft, the one I linked above, plus this one (which was the one I thought I’d be getting)

The barcodes are identical, the only differentiation is the etching in the runouts.
Just checked the runout on mine and it IS KPG. Had no idea …

Back