Restocks/Represses

Remember when VMP used to get MoFi plates for things... Those were the days.

I really should go back and spin that Pinkerton again. I got it back in my early days and was still spinning with an LP60...

Back when I had 20 records 🤣 🤣 🤣
I never got it even though I was a member at the time. I think I won it as a PIFsgiving prize a few years ago but never actually got it hah. I was gonna order it today and then thought to myself that I definitely don't need it.

Going fast…….

And you can add to get to free shipping…

Going fast…….
got one!

Well, you got me, and I’m hoping for the best on Rumours. I got to 20% off for spending $65 by also buying — ☠️and I know this is grounds for a lifetime N&G ban ☠️— a couple SACDs (Bill Evans “Explorations” and the Mofi “Miles in the Sky”).
Took a few days, but I finally got around to spinning Rumours from the eBay seller. I avoided this release for years bc, even though I grew up w/ this album and owned it when I was a kid, I didn’t want it for $40+, but this sale made it manageable.

I’m glad I did. My copy is flat and almost silent — maybe a half dozen pops across all four sides, about half of which are on Songbird. Sounds fantastic, with a bit more warmth than many of the jazz audiophile reissues.

Ian Carr - Belladonna repressed

another repress from jazz dispensary/craft

another repress from jazz dispensary/craft
This album is amazing. Definitely jump on it if you have liked other titles in the JD series

Back