Restocks/Represses

Here's this week's restocks. Not all of these are checked in yet - they'll go live as the email goes out. But, if you wanted to get ready, get logged in, etc. if something here is on your list, here's a little 5-15 minute heads up.

Stuff that I don't expect to last....Kanye MBDTF, Bowie Low Orange Vinyl (what the hell is up with this - we've gone through almost 1,000 and can't keep it in stock!), Eternal Sunshine, Tedeschi Trucks Layla, and a bunch more.

P.S. If you miss the non-damaged copies of Eternal Sunshine there's a 30ish damaged copies headed in as well (slight corner dings or seam splits)...

I totally missed this restock. Any chance you'll see more coming in?

I totally missed this restock. Any chance you'll see more coming in?

Honestly, I'm not even sure how those showed up. I've mentioned before, I always keep tons of backorders on in-demand RSD stock, even years after RSD. Every once in a while this pays off, and a few copies of something rare pop in. This must have been one of those cases. I doubt I'll see any more show up, unfortunately.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how those showed up. I've mentioned before, I always keep tons of backorders on in-demand RSD stock, even years after RSD. Every once in a while this pays off, and a few copies of something rare pop in. This must have been one of those cases. I doubt I'll see any more show up, unfortunately.

Understandable. That said, if more do show up, somehow, or that Phish - A Live One order magically gets filled, I'm definitely interested

San Junipero soundtrack by Clint Mansell

Looks to be available again for pre-order for end of February

Don't know if @Plaid Room / Colemine mentioned it earlier, but they have some damaged versions of the orange repress of Low available. Picked one up as I seem to be striking out everywhere else.

This one has been in and out over the years but just got about 70 in....recent copies going for $50-80 on eBay...

Also a big ol' restock of this one going up shortly (next 30 minutes or so):

Last edited:
Back