Restocks/Represses

Might have missed this somewhere down the thread but noticed these were back in stock:

Just came back in stock tonight! The AP email blast just went out

PELICAN has signed with Thrill Jockey. They will be reissuing three albums, Australasia (2003), The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw (2005), and City of Echoes (2007), with a bevy of bonus material comprising rarities, unreleased recordings, long out of print singles & EPs and more. Each album will feature painstakingly remastered audio as well as deluxe artwork that recreates the classic artwork expanded to include unseen images.
1643421098418.png

PELICAN has signed with Thrill Jockey. They will be reissuing three albums, Australasia (2003), The Fire In Our Throats Will Beckon The Thaw (2005), and City of Echoes (2007), with a bevy of bonus material comprising rarities, unreleased recordings, long out of print singles & EPs and more. Each album will feature painstakingly remastered audio as well as deluxe artwork that recreates the classic artwork expanded to include unseen images.
View attachment 126703
🥳🥳🥳

this one seems to be back in stock:

i just got an email from elusive disc saying it's back. i backordered this over a year ago.

Everybody's on a Petty kick now! I'm really enjoying that Best of Everything box and it's probably the right amount of Petty for a casual fan like me.
Same. I've got all I need, which actually is a lot! But got an email about them selling a limited number of the colored vinyl so figured I'd post a link. Looks like they're both gone now. 🍻

I’m not sure the exact circumstances behind it, but check your local Walmart stores for the purple pressing of Mazzy Star’s “So Tonight That I Might See”. I scooped up a copy the other day, and others on Facebook have said they found a random copy as well.
I just hate setting foot in there. I’ve done it, but I always feel dirty. But I would go for that!

Back