Restocks/Represses

Armand Hammer & The Alchemist Haram repress

Still about 30 showing remaining on the Backwoodz site, if anyone wants a DL with it.

And that's the one Dire Straits MOFI I needed. Bye-bye money.

sold out!
Much quicker than Communique!

I passed on Communique and a few days later went to my local and picked up two really clean early copies of that and Love Over Gold for $20 total. Was pretty surprised at how incredible both sounded. It made me really re-think spending the $60 per MoFi double album. I’m sure they sound absolutely phenomenal, but not worth the extra $100 for me.

I passed on Communique and a few days later went to my local and picked up two really clean early copies of that and Love Over Gold for $20 total. Was pretty surprised at how incredible both sounded. It made me really re-think spending the $60 per MoFi double album. I’m sure they sound absolutely phenomenal, but not worth the extra $100 for me.
yea i only have the self-titled MoFi. I see dire straits albums EVERYWHERE for $10. I got some older pressings from my father-in-law and they sound great. the MoFis sound amazing but i'm just not a huge dire straits fan.

@Rip_City

Here's this week's restocks. Not all of these are checked in yet - they'll go live as the email goes out. But, if you wanted to get ready, get logged in, etc. if something here is on your list, here's a little 5-15 minute heads up.

Stuff that I don't expect to last....Kanye MBDTF, Bowie Low Orange Vinyl (what the hell is up with this - we've gone through almost 1,000 and can't keep it in stock!), Eternal Sunshine, Tedeschi Trucks Layla, and a bunch more.

P.S. If you miss the non-damaged copies of Eternal Sunshine there's a 30ish damaged copies headed in as well (slight corner dings or seam splits)...

Here's this week's restocks. Not all of these are checked in yet - they'll go live as the email goes out. But, if you wanted to get ready, get logged in, etc. if something here is on your list, here's a little 5-15 minute heads up.

Stuff that I don't expect to last....Kanye MBDTF, Bowie Low Orange Vinyl (what the hell is up with this - we've gone through almost 1,000 and can't keep it in stock!), Eternal Sunshine, Tedeschi Trucks Layla, and a bunch more.

P.S. If you miss the non-damaged copies of Eternal Sunshine there's a 30ish damaged copies headed in as well (slight corner dings or seam splits)...

1,000??? That’s insane! Especially for something like that.

I like Dire Straits and keep meaning to pick some up -- I've got CDs, but they're in storage and it would be nice to spin some vinyl -- but I'm not enough of a fan to want to spend 60$ per, nor would I really get the enjoyment out of it. I just haven't found any good used copies lying around :-/

Well, now it's over 1,300 after that email. That went FAST! Good thing our next order is for 2,000 copies for anyone who missed it...
Wow, I don’t understand! Is “Low” in that big of a demand? If I’m not mistaken, it’s just the orange version of the 2017 remaster right? It sound phenomenal but why it’s being sold so much is beyond me! That’s crazy.

Back